Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will soon be landing in Perth, WA. 05:51 - Aug 16 with 1099 viewsNorthstaNder

September 2017 my Dear Grandad Fred passed away. He had four grandsons, of which I was one.

The other three are in Perth, along with their Mum and Dad (my Uncle and Aunty). When he died the four Grandsons benefited from the will so we made a promise that my family and I would visit. So here we are, with about 1.5 hours left to go before we land! And I haven't slept a wink!

Only missing one home game while we're away too (Wimbledon) bit will keep up with the scores on twitter!

Uppa towen!
Will soon be landing in Perth, WA. on 07:17 - Aug 16 with 983 viewsElephantintheRoom

If you miss the atmosphere at Portman Road whilst out there take a trip into the big empty.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Will soon be landing in Perth, WA. on 07:20 - Aug 16 with 973 viewsdissboy2

Will soon be landing in Perth, WA. on 07:17 - Aug 16 by ElephantintheRoom

If you miss the atmosphere at Portman Road whilst out there take a trip into the big empty.

ouch!
Will soon be landing in Perth, WA. on 07:32 - Aug 16 with 941 viewsSteve_M

Excellent, have a great time a raise a glass or two to your Grandad.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Will soon be landing in Perth, WA. on 09:16 - Aug 16 with 860 viewsnorth_stand77

Sounds great, sure your grandad would have been chuffed to bits to know you are all together.

Enjoy your holiday
Will soon be landing in Perth, WA. on 09:51 - Aug 16 with 807 viewsTractorCam

Have a good one mate!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Will soon be landing in Perth, WA. on 11:26 - Aug 16 with 761 viewsNorthstaNder

Thanks all! Blowing a gutsa at the moment! But we're tucked up round aunt and uncles. Weather supposed to be pretty good over the next few days so will be able to get out and explore!
Will soon be landing in Perth, WA. on 11:31 - Aug 16 with 745 viewsurbanblue

Will soon be landing in Perth, WA. on 11:26 - Aug 16 by NorthstaNder

Thanks all! Blowing a gutsa at the moment! But we're tucked up round aunt and uncles. Weather supposed to be pretty good over the next few days so will be able to get out and explore!

What suberb do they live in? I lived in Perth for 12 years though live on the East Coast now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024