Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So 109 to avoid the follow on 18:24 - Aug 15 with 1020 viewsCoastalblue

First one down.

Be nice to give them some grief this evening, I'm sure they'll end up with 400+ but would be nice to get the 3 or 4 down tonight.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

So 109 to avoid the follow on on 18:27 - Aug 15 with 1006 viewsFunge

This is a very average Aussie team. Smith is something else, but there's not too much else there.

Sadly we're worse than average.
So 109 to avoid the follow on on 18:32 - Aug 15 with 987 viewsCoastalblue

So 109 to avoid the follow on on 18:27 - Aug 15 by Funge

This is a very average Aussie team. Smith is something else, but there's not too much else there.

Sadly we're worse than average.

Yeah if they do get 400 I'd expect 150 of them to come from Smith.

We just look like we're playing limited overs cricket all the time, not sure we'll ever see anybody like Cook again.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

So 109 to avoid the follow on on 18:59 - Aug 15 with 948 viewsFunge

So 109 to avoid the follow on on 18:32 - Aug 15 by Coastalblue

Yeah if they do get 400 I'd expect 150 of them to come from Smith.

We just look like we're playing limited overs cricket all the time, not sure we'll ever see anybody like Cook again.

A couple of summers ago I thought Hameed was gonna step up; then he got injured on that India tour, and that was that.

Just need someone to acknowledge that it's absolutely fine to get to lunch, not out, on day 1 having scored 25-30, rather than having got out at 11:30 having scored exactly the same.

It's probably fair to say that we'll never see the like of Cook; Graeme Smtih etc ever again - the game has moved on.
So 109 to avoid the follow on on 19:29 - Aug 15 with 923 viewsFtnfwest

Really poor captaincy from Root at the end. Could have given Leach an over to ensure Woakes got another one in but bowled a clearly tiring Archer for one more and missed out getting Woakes back or Leach at all.
So 109 to avoid the follow on on 12:35 - Aug 16 with 731 viewsCoastalblue

and suddenly it looks interesting again.

If we can get Smith.........

Test cricket really is unlike anything else

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024