Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield 12:46 - Aug 15 with 1412 viewsitfcjoe

Hopefully he gets a better job of the back of this spell, done a cracking job there in extremely tough circumstances.

Don't think he'd have done himself any favours had he stayed there any longer as the club are in a state that no manager can solve

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield on 12:48 - Aug 15 with 1378 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I think a bigger / better club will now offer Sol a chance, and he may be able to be more choosy this time.

Could see a L1 side giving him a job, maybe even a champ club.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield on 12:50 - Aug 15 with 1353 viewsitfcjoe

SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield on 12:48 - Aug 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

I think a bigger / better club will now offer Sol a chance, and he may be able to be more choosy this time.

Could see a L1 side giving him a job, maybe even a champ club.

Yep, he was on a hiding to nothing staying there as he could do a aboove average job this year and still see them go down as they are so screwed generally.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield on 12:51 - Aug 15 with 1343 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield on 12:50 - Aug 15 by itfcjoe

Yep, he was on a hiding to nothing staying there as he could do a aboove average job this year and still see them go down as they are so screwed generally.

Will be interesting to see where he goes next, he should take his time and wait for the right opportunity. (within reason)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield on 12:51 - Aug 15 with 1342 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I am a bit out of the loop.

Why did he leave. Not getting funds or something like that??

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield on 12:53 - Aug 15 with 1319 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield on 12:51 - Aug 15 by TRUE_BLUE123

I am a bit out of the loop.

Why did he leave. Not getting funds or something like that??

The club is an absolute mess. I suspect he thought he had done all that he possibly could.

I think he is right to get out now.

Players taking club to court for unpaid wages etc.

SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield on 12:54 - Aug 15 with 1304 viewsJ2BLUE

I massively admire his willingness to drop down to that level to prove himself, especially when he sees Lampard and Gerrard walk into big jobs at a much higher level. I hope he gets a good job.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield on 14:48 - Aug 15 with 1066 viewsGeoffSentence

SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield on 12:53 - Aug 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

The club is an absolute mess. I suspect he thought he had done all that he possibly could.

I think he is right to get out now.

Players taking club to court for unpaid wages etc.

By crikey! Another one. Below the top level football is going to pot.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

SOl Campbell leaves Macclesfield on 15:08 - Aug 15 with 1020 viewsTangledupin_Blue

There should be a vacancy at Scunthorpe before long...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024