Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... 12:10 - Aug 15 with 4398 viewsitfcjoe

....according to Stu Watson

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 12:11 - Aug 15 with 4394 viewsReuser_is_God

Thoughts are with Marcus & his family at this difficult time.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 12:11 - Aug 15 with 4381 viewschicoazul

500k, or 525k plus Emmanuel is what im hearing from my sources.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 12:12 - Aug 15 with 4365 viewsKieran_Knows

Come on then, who stole Marcus' cheque book?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 12:20 - Aug 15 with 4230 viewsElderGrizzly

Better late than never I guess. Obviously we have no money = we have some money.

Lets see if this is just to smoke out other interest though?

Do we think Emmanuel going to them is on the cards too? Third choice RB in L1 isn’t a great place to be
Yeh bye nicking Blooters' gag on 12:21 - Aug 15 with 4212 viewsDyland

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 12:11 - Aug 15 by chicoazul

500k, or 525k plus Emmanuel is what im hearing from my sources.

sausage

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 12:31 - Aug 15 with 4120 viewsCoastalblue

A 'Colchester friend' seems to think it's about half that, and looking at JE going the other way.

The rest when we go up at the end of the season. Sounds like he's very keen to come here.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 12:33 - Aug 15 with 4092 viewsSWGF

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 12:31 - Aug 15 by Coastalblue

A 'Colchester friend' seems to think it's about half that, and looking at JE going the other way.

The rest when we go up at the end of the season. Sounds like he's very keen to come here.

The swap part would seem obvious and would presumably suit all parties.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:05 - Aug 15 with 3986 viewsdavblue

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 12:12 - Aug 15 by Kieran_Knows

Come on then, who stole Marcus' cheque book?

This is an advance from the new owners.
Login to get fewer ads

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:23 - Aug 15 with 3883 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Bl**dy hell

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:25 - Aug 15 with 3867 viewsBigManBlue

Much bigger than I was expecting.

Which is not a phrase you hear in my household very often.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:30 - Aug 15 with 3833 viewsBluefish

Marcus Evans is a c*** etc.

On a serious note that is proportionally a big chunk on a full back

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:33 - Aug 15 with 3804 viewsitfcjoe

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:30 - Aug 15 by Bluefish

Marcus Evans is a c*** etc.

On a serious note that is proportionally a big chunk on a full back

Less than Janoi Donacien....

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:35 - Aug 15 with 3777 viewsBluefish

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:33 - Aug 15 by itfcjoe

Less than Janoi Donacien....

Proportionally though it is different. At that time we were a championship side throwing money around for fun. We are now league 1 with a tightened belt and seemingly looking a the free markets.

I did wonder if donacien might have gone the other way

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:39 - Aug 15 with 3743 viewsitfcjoe

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:35 - Aug 15 by Bluefish

Proportionally though it is different. At that time we were a championship side throwing money around for fun. We are now league 1 with a tightened belt and seemingly looking a the free markets.

Another example of what a mess Hurst made of last summer

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:42 - Aug 15 with 3716 viewsKeaneish

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:35 - Aug 15 by Bluefish

I can't see Wilson's contract being renewed in Jan so Donacien will be used as cover for RB and CB.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 14:06 - Aug 15 with 3631 viewsBluefish

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 13:42 - Aug 15 by Keaneish

I can't see Wilson's contract being renewed in Jan so Donacien will be used as cover for RB and CB.

I still there is something between donacien and Lambert and he won't be heavily in his plans

Wilson really is poor

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 14:08 - Aug 15 with 3615 viewsElderGrizzly

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 12:33 - Aug 15 by SWGF

The swap part would seem obvious and would presumably suit all parties.

There is no way JE is valued at £250k though
Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 14:13 - Aug 15 with 3581 viewsGeoffSentence

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 14:06 - Aug 15 by Bluefish

I still there is something between donacien and Lambert and he won't be heavily in his plans

Wilson really is poor

We have kept a clean sheet in every game he has played for us

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 14:18 - Aug 15 with 3555 viewsKieran_Knows

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 14:06 - Aug 15 by Bluefish

Wilson really is poor

Agree about Donacien. I think the problem is, we'd have to lose so much money on him to shift him, which we can't really afford to do.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 14:23 - Aug 15 with 3520 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 14:13 - Aug 15 by GeoffSentence

We have kept a clean sheet in every game he has played for us

He played on Tuesday didnt he?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 14:24 - Aug 15 with 3505 viewsGeoffSentence

Fee for Vincent-Young in region of £500k.... on 14:23 - Aug 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

He played on Tuesday didnt he?

errrrrmmmmm....we have kept a clean sheet in every game he has played for us, except that one.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024