Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... 09:48 - Aug 15 with 6612 viewsKieran_Knows

VINCENT-YOUNG BID ACCEPTED

Ipswich have had a bid for Colchester defender Kane Vincent-Young accepted, according to Sky sources.

The highly-rated 23-year-old full-back has been linked with a move to Luton, but Ipswich appear in pole position to sign him after agreeing a deal with League Two Colchester.

Sky Sports News understand Sunderland continue to monitor Vincent-Young’s situation, though, and may enter the race for his signature.

https://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 9:52]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent Young... on 09:50 - Aug 15 with 3599 viewschicoazul

Ooohhh, good. Just what we need IMVHO.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent Young... on 09:50 - Aug 15 with 3604 viewsJackSted

Packet of Quavers and a KitKat Chunky

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 09:55 - Aug 15 with 3506 viewsandyjr

awaiting the 'TWTD Understands'

then its def info

Poll: What is your all time favourite ITFC shirt sponsor?

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent Young... on 09:55 - Aug 15 with 3503 viewsKieran_Knows

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent Young... on 09:50 - Aug 15 by chicoazul

Ooohhh, good. Just what we need IMVHO.

Indeed. Anything that keeps Emmanuel/Donacien out of the side.

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent Young... on 09:57 - Aug 15 with 3475 viewschicoazul

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent Young... on 09:55 - Aug 15 by Kieran_Knows

Indeed. Anything that keeps Emmanuel/Donacien out of the side.

Although paying good money for a player we could have got for free a year ago is Banter Era.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent Young... on 09:58 - Aug 15 with 3466 viewsKieran_Knows

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent Young... on 09:57 - Aug 15 by chicoazul

Although paying good money for a player we could have got for free a year ago is Banter Era.

I think we'd have had to pay a compensation fee 12 months ago, but you're right, I suspect what we're paying now would be a lot more than that.

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 09:58 - Aug 15 with 3454 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would also mean Donacien is free to provide extra cover at CB.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 09:59 - Aug 15 with 3451 viewsNazemariner

As long as no other clubs get involved we may get this deal done. However, I've seen this lad play many times, and he has never been a stand out player for Col U. If you speak to their fans he is well down the order in terms of highly rated youngsters at the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent Young... on 09:59 - Aug 15 with 3420 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent Young... on 09:57 - Aug 15 by chicoazul

Different time, different manager.

It would be pure TWTD to;

Complain about us NOT paying fee's....

to then only....

Complain about us PAYING fee's!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:00 - Aug 15 with 3417 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 09:59 - Aug 15 by Nazemariner

As long as no other clubs get involved we may get this deal done. However, I've seen this lad play many times, and he has never been a stand out player for Col U. If you speak to their fans he is well down the order in terms of highly rated youngsters at the club.

If PL rates him, that is all that matters.

Fans are fickle...

i.e. Liverpool fans saying they no longer needed Sterling as they had Jordan Ibe.

[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 10:01]

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:01 - Aug 15 with 3398 viewsKieran_Knows

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:00 - Aug 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

If PL rates him, that is all that matters.

Fans are fickle...

i.e. Liverpool fans saying they no longer needed Sterling as they had Jordan Ibe.

[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 10:01]

Hurst rated Jordan Graham.....

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:01 - Aug 15 with 3388 viewsDevereuxxx

Would be a good signing, hope it happens. Happy with this lads as first choice with Donacien as back up. Emmanuel will presumably be offered around to other clubs.

If completed, just a striker and a winger to go for the squad to look pretty much finished.
Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:01 - Aug 15 with 3369 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:01 - Aug 15 by Kieran_Knows

Paul Hurst is manager of Scunthorpe (for now), and his view is of no relevance.

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:03 - Aug 15 with 3363 viewsitfcjoe

An interesting one in that respect, he didn't appear to be that highly rated when here last year and was available for effectively nothing and no one else interested - presumably he had a good eason last year as had garnered Championship interest

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:03 - Aug 15 with 3339 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Now get Leon Clarke

Gus Uhlenbeek

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:04 - Aug 15 with 3318 viewsMrTown

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:07 - Aug 15 with 3239 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:03 - Aug 15 by ShropshireBluenago09

Now get Leon Clarke

Good League One striker. Getting on a bit, but his record at our level is;

Appearances 160

Goals 77

Could be useful.

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:07 - Aug 15 with 3242 viewsBeckets

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:01 - Aug 15 by Devereuxxx

Would be a good signing, hope it happens. Happy with this lads as first choice with Donacien as back up. Emmanuel will presumably be offered around to other clubs.

If completed, just a striker and a winger to go for the squad to look pretty much finished.

Emmanuel may be part of the deal hence why we’re ahead of other clubs in getting him.
Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:11 - Aug 15 with 3157 viewschicoazul

I've seen him play 3 times I think and he's alright. I dont think he stands out particularly because he is just a steady decent defender.

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:12 - Aug 15 with 3145 viewsDevereuxxx

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:07 - Aug 15 by Beckets

Emmanuel may be part of the deal hence why we’re ahead of other clubs in getting him.

I'd hope so, it makes sense for all parties involved. MIght be that he doesn't want a move to League Two after performing in well in League One for Rotherham and Shrewsbury though. Swap deals are notoriously hard to finalise also. When was the last one we completed, JET and Paul Anderson?
Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:13 - Aug 15 with 3127 viewshomer_123

This is Ipswich all over though isn't it.

We could have signed him for no fee but didn't - now we are paying a fee.

Reminds me of when we paid a fee for Darren Currie back in the day and could have signed him 6 months earlier for no fee.

Oh well - that aside, a decent signing....if it goes ahead.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:15 - Aug 15 with 3090 viewschicoazul

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:07 - Aug 15 by Beckets

good point is good point.

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:15 - Aug 15 with 3093 viewsKieran_Knows

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:13 - Aug 15 by homer_123

Reminds me of when we paid a fee for Darren Currie back in the day and could have signed him 6 months earlier for no fee.

We would've had to of paid a compensation fee last summer, although I appreciate what we're paying now is more than what that figure would've been.

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:17 - Aug 15 with 3052 viewschicoazul

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:13 - Aug 15 by homer_123

Oh man Darren Currie. Remember when we had good players like Darren Currie playing for us? TWTD.

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:18 - Aug 15 with 3047 viewsNaylorsboots

Bid accepted for Kane Vincent-Young... on 10:01 - Aug 15 by Kieran_Knows

Hurst would have rated Graham Harby.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024