Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd 15:41 - Aug 14 with 1661 viewsPJH

No news yet about what that means for pending takeover but it probably makes purchasing tickets for our game on Saturday week interesting.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17835758.bolton-wanderers-takeover-balance

Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 15:47 - Aug 14 with 1599 viewsGeoffSentence

2nd of September is, coincidentally, the day that the transfer window shuts. I think we can reasonably safely say that they won't be signing any new players.

I wonder what that means for the likes of Adam Thompson who has agreed to sign for Bolton but whose transfer cannot be completed until the takeover is finalised. Will they still be able to sign him, as a free agent, after the window closes?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 15:51 - Aug 14 with 1589 viewsPJH

Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 15:47 - Aug 14 by GeoffSentence

2nd of September is, coincidentally, the day that the transfer window shuts. I think we can reasonably safely say that they won't be signing any new players.

I wonder what that means for the likes of Adam Thompson who has agreed to sign for Bolton but whose transfer cannot be completed until the takeover is finalised. Will they still be able to sign him, as a free agent, after the window closes?

Although it does seem to say that the sale to Football Ventures, which was supposedly on the point of completion before Bassini involved the Courts, is not necessarily blocked.

A mess, just as it has been for several months.
Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 15:55 - Aug 14 with 1561 viewsGeoffSentence

Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 15:51 - Aug 14 by PJH

Although it does seem to say that the sale to Football Ventures, which was supposedly on the point of completion before Bassini involved the Courts, is not necessarily blocked.

A mess, just as it has been for several months.

Yes, it has been updated. I am not sure what to make of the updates, does it mean that the football club can be sold but not Burnden Leisure?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 15:58 - Aug 14 with 1538 viewsPJH

Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 15:55 - Aug 14 by GeoffSentence

Yes, it has been updated. I am not sure what to make of the updates, does it mean that the football club can be sold but not Burnden Leisure?

There is also The Whites Hotel which has different Administrators and the sale of which is not as advanced as that of the football club, to the best of my knowledge.

I have been following the goings on regarding Bolton online for a few months, it is quite a saga.
Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 21:00 - Aug 14 with 1273 viewsRoyal_Blue

According to Administrators, Court Order is amended to allow the sale of the football club.
Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 21:04 - Aug 14 with 1266 viewstroyse

Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 21:00 - Aug 14 by Royal_Blue

According to Administrators, Court Order is amended to allow the sale of the football club.

Yh we will play them tickets out next week
Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 21:59 - Aug 14 with 1214 viewsElderGrizzly

Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 15:47 - Aug 14 by GeoffSentence

Yes, you can sign free transfers at anytime.
Bolton/Bassini case adjourned until Sept 2nd on 09:35 - Aug 15 with 1112 viewsitfc48

Not convinced Bassini wants the club anymore. I think he's going after Anderson for damages so he makes a few quid for nothing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024