Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
need advice please..... 09:38 - Aug 14 with 657 viewsblueysbackside

Looks like I'll be taking two five year old's to a game at PR next month.

Can someone advise on where best to sit.

Yes, I know all about the family areas but is there a particular section someone can recommend?

I've sat in FF before (next to tunnel) in Row D with one of the aforementioned five year olds - he couldn't really see much of the action at the Sir Bobby Stand.

Is it better to be further up in a non 'family' designated stand?

Thanks

need advice please..... on 09:57 - Aug 14 with 615 viewsElephantintheRoom

I never took my kids into the family enclosure - basic geography tells you this is the worst area of the ground if you want to see some of the match. After a few mistakes near inconsiderate 'standers' in the west stand, which also has poor sight lines for those of normal stature I gravitated to the east stand upper and rarely had any problems with idiots standing, nor with the kids being not able to see. Probably not the same now (or maybe it is?) but they used to house the sight-challenged supporters right at the back of the East stand so they had to get over girders they couldn't see to reach their seats. However, it might a better idea to take them somewhere entertaining - or somewhere like Leiston if you want them to see some decent football

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

need advice please..... on 10:03 - Aug 14 with 595 viewsStokieBlue

Top deck of Churchmans is the way to go. Great view from up there for little people.

It's pretty calm, they might hear the odd swear word but they will have heard that at school already.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

need advice please..... on 10:03 - Aug 14 with 595 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Hi BBS,

I've been taking my youngest since he was 6 and can personally recommend block GG in the Co-op stand.

There is a good view of both halves of the pitch, you're close to the dugout so you can watch the antics of the substitutes and Paul Lambert, very little if any swearing from fans in your section, close to a toilet (you'll be thankful for this) and lots of very nice people who understand if your little ones are bored or fidgety.

HTH
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024