Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for those who have seen all 3 games 23:55 - Aug 13 with 1003 viewsOldTimer2

Wasn't there tonight so would be interested in people's view of Norris v Holy. At Burton thought Holy looked decisive and commanded his area Saturday I thought he was indecisive and unsure when to come out. So is Norris a better bet and who would you start on Saturday ?÷

Bobby Robson - thank you

Question for those who have seen all 3 games on 00:43 - Aug 14 with 939 viewsitfc_bucks

Norris looked good, communicated well but had an absolute shower in front of him.

Hard to tell on the one showing.

I'd say he probably is better than Holy, from what I've seen so far, but suspect PL will stick with Holy for now.
Question for those who have seen all 3 games on 07:48 - Aug 14 with 760 viewsSteve_M

I think Norris will prove the better keeper this season but I expect they'll both play a good number of matches. Norris's handling looks really sharp, I thought that in a few minutes of him warming up at Burton, and his kicking looks to be very good - he dropped one perfect pass to Dobra in the first half right on half-way.

The difference between a club spending Premier League money on coaching and one spending League 1 amounts in Gillingham perhaps.

I would like to see the free kick again though, two Luton players seemingly in our wall (or were they in front of it?) and then an enormous gap opened up in the bottom corner. That was poor.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024