Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now I don't like Evans 22:43 - Aug 13 with 1649 viewsCheltenham_Blue

that's fair enough, but the amount of bed wetting on here tonight over losing with a reserve side, full of unfit players to a fully fit reserve side in a league above us?

fk me.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Now I don't like Evans on 22:45 - Aug 13 with 1636 viewshomer_123

Well.....these poor Cup runs have always meant weve been able to focus our attention on the league in the past.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Now I don't like Evans on 23:10 - Aug 13 with 1559 viewsIllinoisblue

Indeed. 4 wins in 25 cup games, we should be used to meek surrender and incompetence.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Now I don't like Evans on 23:12 - Aug 13 with 1553 viewsKeaneish

Its pitiful.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Now I don't like Evans on 23:20 - Aug 13 with 1530 viewspennblue

I think it was more the fact that a much smaller club just outclassed us.

And they too made 11 changes

This is where Evans has taken the club

The manager is not getting any backing from the owner

Are you happy with how things are?

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Now I don't like Evans on 23:45 - Aug 13 with 1494 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Now I don't like Evans on 23:20 - Aug 13 by pennblue

I think it was more the fact that a much smaller club just outclassed us.

And they too made 11 changes

This is where Evans has taken the club

The manager is not getting any backing from the owner

Are you happy with how things are?

Will you care if we get promoted in May.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Now I don't like Evans on 01:42 - Aug 14 with 1426 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Evans didn't pick the team today or tell the players ahead of time to just not bother so we can't fault him for that. Lambert is more culpable for the elimination, you know, selects the starting XI and focuses priority on individual games etc.

It's not so much losing I can't stomach it's just that from all reports the team didn't seem to try or show nowhere near enough interest to offer any chance of progression. I'd imagine this particular cup comp will be defunct and obsolete long before this team makes an actual final appearance - hitherto still yet to pass incidentally.

That semi-final within the last decade was entertaining while it lasted, the home victory was mighty fine, but seems such a while back now and the team has achieved next to nothing in it in the time since.
Now I don't like Evans on 06:53 - Aug 14 with 1296 viewsbraveblue

More to do with the manager saying he had no choice and we don’t have enough resources. Meanwhile Evans does nothing. It is the overall state of the club. Not one match.
Now I don't like Evans on 08:28 - Aug 14 with 1193 viewsNaylorsboots

Luton changed their entire team as well. They looked like world beaters compared to our shower. Evans should be held accountable. He has created this mess
Login to get fewer ads

Now I don't like Evans on 08:34 - Aug 14 with 1185 viewsMullet

5 years ago Luton were in the conference, we were in the playoffs aiming for the Prem.

Look what's happened since then. We've lost our best players, our best manager, our best chance of improving etc.

Luton are Championship in name, but they've been there for less games than some of our reserves last night. That's no disrespect to them, but to see Lambert use it this way is a continuation of that decline.

We aren't in a league where we are underfunded woefully and expecting Mick to compete, we are in a league where we should be up there and getting promoted. That puts a different pressure on Lambert and the players.

No one is shocked as to why we went out, it's the manner and the significance of it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024