Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mills dripping on about Judge. 20:34 - Aug 13 with 3247 viewsPositivelyPortman

He doesn’t rate him at all does he?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 20:45 - Aug 13 with 3123 viewsBLUEBEAT

Mills is all about regimentation. The last thing Judge is.

Poll: W or W

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 21:20 - Aug 13 with 2806 viewsJuggsy

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 20:45 - Aug 13 by BLUEBEAT

Mills is all about regimentation. The last thing Judge is.

Judge is way overrated, wish he'd gone to QPR and freed some wages up
Mills dripping on about Judge. on 21:37 - Aug 13 with 2699 viewsBlueBadger

I like Mullet's name for him.
'The statless wonder'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 21:42 - Aug 13 with 2656 viewsBerlinBlue

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 21:20 - Aug 13 by Juggsy

Let's give him a decent amount of time to show his worth before we decide he's overrated and we'd rather not have him.
Mills dripping on about Judge. on 21:43 - Aug 13 with 2628 viewsMullet

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 21:37 - Aug 13 by BlueBadger

'The statless wonder'.

Messiah not wonder, you silly boy.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:05 - Aug 13 with 2456 viewsMeadowlark

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 21:20 - Aug 13 by Juggsy

Just what I said at the time.

Yet to see what all the fuss is about........
Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:07 - Aug 13 with 2423 viewshaynes_toe1

He is a good player but naturally requires good movement around and in front of him to really benefit.
Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:08 - Aug 13 with 2423 viewsKeaneish

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 21:37 - Aug 13 by BlueBadger

'The statless wonder'.

Don't encourage him. He'll be sending twice as many questions into Blue Monday next week!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:13 - Aug 13 with 2362 viewssparks

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:08 - Aug 13 by Keaneish

Don't encourage him. He'll be sending twice as many questions into Blue Monday next week!

I remain unconvinced on Judge. He looks comfortable on the ball- and wants it, which is something that we struggled with last season. However, he has created very little and finished less. He is not good enough to build a team around and he really doesnt play a position- thereby leaving gaps where he ought to be. Thats fine if you offer enough.

Early in this seasno without a proper pre-season, but...

Mills was clearly of the view he wasnt pulling his weight off the ball tonight. Query his mindset given he wanted a move.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:24 - Aug 13 with 2280 viewsStNeotsBlue

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:13 - Aug 13 by sparks

I remain unconvinced on Judge. He looks comfortable on the ball- and wants it, which is something that we struggled with last season. However, he has created very little and finished less. He is not good enough to build a team around and he really doesnt play a position- thereby leaving gaps where he ought to be. Thats fine if you offer enough.

Mills was clearly of the view he wasnt pulling his weight off the ball tonight. Query his mindset given he wanted a move.

Agree with a lot of this, he was poor Saturday, his set pieces were particularly underwhelming. If he's played wide midfield he leaves his full back too exposed. Think he'll still come good for us though if he's given a run behind the striker(s) but not sure how we can currently do that with the options available.
Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:29 - Aug 13 with 2232 viewsBlueBadger

Basically, he's Lee Martin?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:31 - Aug 13 with 2198 viewsBlueBadger

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 21:42 - Aug 13 by BerlinBlue

Let's give him a decent amount of time to show his worth before we decide he's overrated and we'd rather not have him.

He's had 21 games now....

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:33 - Aug 13 with 2177 viewsStNeotsBlue

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:29 - Aug 13 by BlueBadger

Basically, he's Lee Martin?

Let's f@cking hope not, anything that gives you an excuse to incessantly make the same point over and over again is a bad thing.
Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:38 - Aug 13 with 2152 viewsKeaneish

Judge needed Roberts to hold the ball up better than he did to bring him into the game more. Without the target man I thought Judge had to forage for the ball too much. Dozzell was anonymous first half giving Brown way too much space on the ball lowing Luton to dictate the play in the middle. I think a combination of this leaves a number 10 high and dry a little bit.

Thought Judge made some intelligent runs off the ball but he's still clearly off the pace.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:43 - Aug 13 with 2120 viewsGirthyguy

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:07 - Aug 13 by haynes_toe1

He is a good player but naturally requires good movement around and in front of him to really benefit.

So what your saying is we are lumbered with Jonathan Douglas 2.0.
Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:43 - Aug 13 with 2110 viewsStNeotsBlue

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:38 - Aug 13 by Keaneish

Judge needed Roberts to hold the ball up better than he did to bring him into the game more. Without the target man I thought Judge had to forage for the ball too much. Dozzell was anonymous first half giving Brown way too much space on the ball lowing Luton to dictate the play in the middle. I think a combination of this leaves a number 10 high and dry a little bit.

Thought Judge made some intelligent runs off the ball but he's still clearly off the pace.

Fair enough comment this, I've given Judge a bit of a virtual kicking in this thread but if he only has Jordan Roberts to feed, anyone is going to struggle.
Mills dripping on about Judge. on 16:11 - Aug 14 with 1540 viewsBlueBadger

Mills dripping on about Judge. on 22:33 - Aug 13 by StNeotsBlue

Let's f@cking hope not, anything that gives you an excuse to incessantly make the same point over and over again is a bad thing.

Him being as rubbish as Lee Martin would probably be worse though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024