Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this a satire site? 13:57 - Aug 13 with 712 viewsSitfcB

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/parents-send-rnli-bill-7-320433

ffs.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is this a satire site? on 13:59 - Aug 13 with 685 viewsBlueBadger

This is why we can't have nice things.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is this a satire site? on 14:00 - Aug 13 with 677 viewsSpruceMoose

Some people really do test my staunch opposition to the death penalty.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is this a satire site? on 14:01 - Aug 13 with 677 viewsBluefish

Surely there is some sort of claims process that led to that? Surely the parents haven't gone to the trouble of knocking up an invoice and firing it off? Stupid no less though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is this a satire site? on 14:11 - Aug 13 with 640 viewsIllinoisblue

it's a badly written story. Doesn't say when the incident happened. Doesn't say who was involved. Not even a " we tried to contact the family...". But hey, we all clicked on it so job done, I guess, as we all race to the bottom.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is this a satire site? on 14:15 - Aug 13 with 624 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this a satire site? on 14:11 - Aug 13 by Illinoisblue

it's a badly written story. Doesn't say when the incident happened. Doesn't say who was involved. Not even a " we tried to contact the family...". But hey, we all clicked on it so job done, I guess, as we all race to the bottom.

"But hey, we all clicked on it so job done, I guess, as we all race to the bottom."

TWTD in a nut shell.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024