Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Norris 12:40 - Aug 13 with 1414 views3_5_2

If he plays well tonight, I can see him keeping Holy out of the team when he gets his chance

Maybe even start Saturday

He is very highly rated and I don't think he would have come here if he did not think he could be the first choice

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Will Norris on 12:47 - Aug 13 with 1359 viewsSuperblue95

The spot was up for grabs so I’m sure Holy and Norris both backed themselves to be number one.

I’d be inclined to keep playing Holy for league matches though unless he hits a horrible run of form as he’s actually our player

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Will Norris on 12:55 - Aug 13 with 1324 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Will Norris on 12:47 - Aug 13 by Superblue95

The spot was up for grabs so I’m sure Holy and Norris both backed themselves to be number one.

I’d be inclined to keep playing Holy for league matches though unless he hits a horrible run of form as he’s actually our player

At this point it is about promotion. If Norris is better, play him.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Will Norris on 12:56 - Aug 13 with 1323 viewsTractorCam

Will Norris on 12:47 - Aug 13 by Superblue95

Would be very harsh on Holy if that was the case. Whilst he's had a few suspect moments he should get the whole month at least to give a proper judgement.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Will Norris on 13:33 - Aug 13 with 1175 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Very harsh on Holy.

Yes, he's had a couple of shaky moments, but I've seen enough to know he's a decent keeper.

Let's not forget, he was used to playing in front of 4,000 each week at Gillingham. He made his home debut here in front of 25,000 - he could be forgiven for having a touch of the first day nerves!!

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Will Norris on 13:37 - Aug 13 with 1161 viewsSitfcB

I don’t think Holy will be dropped yet.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 14:01]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Will Norris on 14:01 - Aug 13 with 1099 viewsYallop

Holy has only let in one goal in the last four games. He deserves his shirt.
Will Norris on 14:53 - Aug 13 with 1035 viewsPilgrimblue

Will Norris on 13:33 - Aug 13 by ThatMuhrenCross

Very harsh on Holy.

Yes, he's had a couple of shaky moments, but I've seen enough to know he's a decent keeper.

Let's not forget, he was used to playing in front of 4,000 each week at Gillingham. He made his home debut here in front of 25,000 - he could be forgiven for having a touch of the first day nerves!!

Agreed.

So far thought Holy has done all expected of him. His catching has been good, distribution not bad and he kicks 30 yds more than Bart. Just hope we've found two good keepers.
Will Norris on 15:20 - Aug 13 with 996 viewsTown_Boy

Will Norris on 14:53 - Aug 13 by Pilgrimblue

Agreed.

So far thought Holy has done all expected of him. His catching has been good, distribution not bad and he kicks 30 yds more than Bart. Just hope we've found two good keepers.

Holy will be our NO1 for the season

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Login to get fewer ads

Will Norris on 15:41 - Aug 13 with 946 viewsiamipswich

Happy with Holy although he just doesn't boss his area as well as he should. On at least 3 occasions there were long balls over the top which he should have come and collected but stayed back and left it to the defender. Hopefully with more games he will grow in confidence and improve on that front. Otherwise he's looked alright.

I think it would take a few bad games in a row to make PL consider a change.

Poll: Who will return first?

Will Norris on 15:55 - Aug 13 with 913 viewslazyblue

Will Norris on 12:55 - Aug 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

At this point it is about promotion. If Norris is better, play him.

When in Championship I would always prefer to play own players but now just play the best eleven we have to try and get us back again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024