Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton Tickets 20:08 - Aug 12 with 1671 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Whats the situation?

Given their status, are we going to have to wait until a couple of days before the match to buy tickets?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bolton Tickets on 20:32 - Aug 12 with 1633 viewsElderGrizzly

I’d assume it will be cash turnstiles only unless the sale goes through very quickly.
Bolton Tickets on 21:11 - Aug 12 with 1596 viewsSitfcB

Bolton Tickets on 20:32 - Aug 12 by ElderGrizzly

I’d assume it will be cash turnstiles only unless the sale goes through very quickly.

They didn’t have tickets on sale on the day on Saturday and they only went on sale on Friday.

Coventry fans had to sign up to the Bolton ticket site and print at home.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bolton Tickets on 14:07 - Aug 13 with 1389 viewstroyse

Bolton Tickets on 21:11 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

They didn’t have tickets on sale on the day on Saturday and they only went on sale on Friday.

Coventry fans had to sign up to the Bolton ticket site and print at home.

Or they bought on thurs or fri and collected at ground think be same for us
Bolton Tickets on 15:37 - Aug 13 with 1311 viewsElderGrizzly

Bolton Tickets on 14:07 - Aug 13 by troyse

Or they bought on thurs or fri and collected at ground think be same for us

Fair enough. Although i’d be very hesitant to pass over any money to Bolton in advance for anything right now
Bolton Tickets on 16:25 - Aug 13 with 1252 viewsITFC_Forever

I’m planning to go, but I’m very hesitant to buy in advance...

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bolton Tickets on 16:47 - Aug 13 with 1217 viewsPJH

Bolton Tickets on 16:25 - Aug 13 by ITFC_Forever

I’m planning to go, but I’m very hesitant to buy in advance...

Isn't the Bassini court hearing thingy tomorrow?
It seems to me that if the court backs Bassini then Bolton will be in even bigger turmoil than they are today.

If the court rules against Bassini presumably their delayed takeover will go ahead very soon.

Either way we are not going to have a lot of time for getting tickets sorted.
Bolton Tickets on 17:05 - Aug 13 with 1186 viewsRozz

I've deliberately booked a later flight out of Hong Kong at 1am that Sunday morning, and cashed in some work miles for lounge access while the game's on. Given recent events, both the game and my chosen venue probably put this plan in the "high risk" category. Hope it all comes off.
Bolton Tickets on 18:35 - Aug 13 with 1086 viewsBloomBlue

Bolton Tickets on 17:05 - Aug 13 by Rozz

I've deliberately booked a later flight out of Hong Kong at 1am that Sunday morning, and cashed in some work miles for lounge access while the game's on. Given recent events, both the game and my chosen venue probably put this plan in the "high risk" category. Hope it all comes off.

Hope the Chinese haven't blown up HK airport before then. The way things are going in HK it wouldn't surprise me if Chinese troops aren't on the streets before the end of the this week.
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Tickets on 18:46 - Aug 13 with 1071 viewschopra777

I was at the Bolton game at the weekend as I have a supporter in the family and was curious to see the ground and check out the teams of Bolton and Coventry. Both teams beatable home and away. Yes the tickets have to be purchased online and collected from the ticket office if unavailable to print. Catering facilities inside the ground and various takeaways in the shopping mall next to the ground. Parking costs £7 in the carpark next to the ground. Train station for Horwich half mile from ground. Bassini has no friends in Bolton and likely not to win the right to buy. So the administrators and Ventures appear to be making sure that games happen. The only seating available for visitors was on the lower tiers at the end of the ground. Coventry had 1800 supporters in attendance with total attendance of 8900. Bolton team had shirt numbers from 13 to 38 and an average age of 19. A spirited team but no driving force and conceded three offside goals. If travelling by road M6,M62 and M61 are slow.

Poll: With promotion 99% guaranteed this weekend who should give a speech after 90 min

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024