Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? 11:54 - Aug 12 with 2982 viewsMaySixth

International call-ups

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 11:57 - Aug 12 with 2966 viewshammo56

I hope so but doubt it.
Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 12:00 - Aug 12 with 2943 viewsTractorCam

I reckon it will. Possibility of El Mizouni, Judge, Dozzell, Downes and Ndaba to get call ups off the top of my head. If it's 3 of the first 4 then that leaves up significantly lighter in midfield.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 12:56 - Aug 12 with 2780 viewsIpswichKnight

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 12:00 - Aug 12 by TractorCam

I reckon it will. Possibility of El Mizouni, Judge, Dozzell, Downes and Ndaba to get call ups off the top of my head. If it's 3 of the first 4 then that leaves up significantly lighter in midfield.

No chance anyone from our team will get near an England u21 sure while we are in 3rd tier. We will definitely be playing Rochdale.
Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 13:17 - Aug 12 with 2730 viewsMaySixth

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 12:56 - Aug 12 by IpswichKnight

No chance anyone from our team will get near an England u21 sure while we are in 3rd tier. We will definitely be playing Rochdale.

Doesn't it apply to other age groups?

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 13:39 - Aug 12 with 2678 viewsPinewoodblue

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 13:17 - Aug 12 by MaySixth

Doesn't it apply to other age groups?

Only u21's not younger age groups

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 13:49 - Aug 12 with 2635 viewsMaySixth

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 13:39 - Aug 12 by Pinewoodblue

Only u21's not younger age groups

Many thanks

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 14:00 - Aug 12 with 2606 viewsITFC_Forever

Yes, hopefully.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 14:02 - Aug 12 with 2604 viewsMaySixth

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 14:00 - Aug 12 by ITFC_Forever

Yes, hopefully.

Judge - will be called up for Ireland full squad
El Mizouni - will be called up for Tunisia full squad
Ndaba - will be called up for Ireland U21 squad

Dozzell - may be called up for England u21 squad
Downes - may be called up for England u21 squad

Even if the top three are called up only, are they significant enough to call off the game?

Doubt it
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 14:02]

Login to get fewer ads

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 14:18 - Aug 12 with 2568 viewsSitfcB

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 14:02 - Aug 12 by MaySixth

Judge - will be called up for Ireland full squad
El Mizouni - will be called up for Tunisia full squad
Ndaba - will be called up for Ireland U21 squad

Dozzell - may be called up for England u21 squad
Downes - may be called up for England u21 squad

Even if the top three are called up only, are they significant enough to call off the game?

Doubt it
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 14:02]

Suppose you’re right, game could go ahead even with call ups but depends on fitness of injured players and if we get a couple of bodies in.

Would be good to know what Lamberts intentions are, it is only three weeks away come Saturday after all, perhaps Phil could ask him Friday?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 15:33 - Aug 12 with 2459 viewsTractorgirlforever

I thought i heard that in league 1 they didnt postpone games for international call ups?
Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 15:34 - Aug 12 with 2458 viewsTractorCam

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 15:33 - Aug 12 by Tractorgirlforever

I thought i heard that in league 1 they didnt postpone games for international call ups?

They don't have an international break because most teams won't have 3 international players, but we do.

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 15:56 - Aug 12 with 2418 viewsJamestownPrince

Hi

I made a post along the same lines on Friday, as looking to sort out work and family commitments, along with a couple of away games over the next month or so.

We son't lose El Mouzouni that week - Tunisia have 5 competitive games before January, 20th Sept, 18th Oct and three games in Mid November

We will lose Judge and a slight possibility of Downes to under 21. other than that unless Huws gets 100% fit and he gets a Welsh call up, or if Donacien decides to play for St Lucia I can see the game being on.

If we had signed Magennis then that might have swung it

Edit, I forgot about Ndaba, they have Armenia and Sweden. 50 - 50 call now!
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 15:57]
Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 15:59 - Aug 12 with 2404 viewsTractorCam

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 15:56 - Aug 12 by JamestownPrince

Hi

I made a post along the same lines on Friday, as looking to sort out work and family commitments, along with a couple of away games over the next month or so.

We son't lose El Mouzouni that week - Tunisia have 5 competitive games before January, 20th Sept, 18th Oct and three games in Mid November

We will lose Judge and a slight possibility of Downes to under 21. other than that unless Huws gets 100% fit and he gets a Welsh call up, or if Donacien decides to play for St Lucia I can see the game being on.

Ndaba won't affect it due to Wilson I reckon. I didn't realise Tunisia weren't playing so reckon it's strongly likely this will go ahead. Do we know when the international squads get announced?

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 16:07 - Aug 12 with 2368 viewsITFC_Forever

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 15:33 - Aug 12 by Tractorgirlforever

You heard wrong

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 16:17 - Aug 12 with 2348 viewsPhilTWTD

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 15:56 - Aug 12 by JamestownPrince

Hi

We will probably lose El Mizouni as their U23s are playing an ANC qualifier.
Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 16:25 - Aug 12 with 2316 viewsPhilTWTD

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 12:56 - Aug 12 by IpswichKnight

They do tend to continue picking the players who have been in the U19s and U20s previously so not sure it's that unlikely.
Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 16:27 - Aug 12 with 2306 viewsPhilTWTD

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 12:00 - Aug 12 by TractorCam

Probably too soon for Huws and Edwards for the next game but at least one likely to be in the Wales squad going forward, fitness permitting. The new keeper Adam Przybek will be in their U21s, although not sure we'd necessarily be able to use him to get the game postponed.
Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 16:29 - Aug 12 with 2300 viewsMullet

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 16:27 - Aug 12 by PhilTWTD

Probably too soon for Huws and Edwards for the next game but at least one likely to be in the Wales squad going forward, fitness permitting. The new keeper Adam Przybek will be in their U21s, although not sure we'd necessarily be able to use him to get the game postponed.

Don't we have to prove they're in the first team picture?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 16:38 - Aug 12 with 2269 viewsPhilTWTD

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 16:29 - Aug 12 by Mullet

Don't we have to prove they're in the first team picture?

I believe so, that's why I suggested he probably wouldn't be in the frame for a call-off, although he does travel as the third keeper.
Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 16:58 - Aug 12 with 2234 viewsPinewoodblue

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 16:38 - Aug 12 by PhilTWTD

I believe so, that's why I suggested he probably wouldn't be in the frame for a call-off, although he does travel as the third keeper.

Phil reading your Lambert story seems as if expects the Rochdale came to move dates.

: “There’s a game Saturday, a game next Tuesday, a game Saturday, maybe a game the following Wednesday, then Saturday, then Tuesday, then a game Tuesday, then a game Saturday. For me there are too many games, it’s not healthy for the game.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 20:01 - Aug 12 with 2099 viewstroyse

Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 16:17 - Aug 12 by PhilTWTD

We will probably lose El Mizouni as their U23s are playing an ANC qualifier.

But it will go ahead
Is Rochdale away likely to be postponed on Sat Sep 7? on 08:15 - Aug 13 with 1894 viewsSuperfrans

Hopefully not. I already have my train ticket. 😬

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024