Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous 14:34 - Aug 11 with 1576 viewschicoazul

...than seeing a man flap his hands leave his seat and run away from a wasp in a beer garden?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 14:35 - Aug 11 with 1567 viewsRegencyBlue

Damn! You saw me!
Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 14:37 - Aug 11 with 1556 viewsFtnfwest

Grown men falling over with no one near them on a football field comes close
Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 14:45 - Aug 11 with 1490 viewsJ2BLUE

How do you know he was a man? Did you just assume his gender? You sicken me.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 14:54 - Aug 11 with 1448 viewschicoazul

Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 14:45 - Aug 11 by J2BLUE

How do you know he was a man? Did you just assume his gender? You sicken me.

He was sat there with his girlfriend/wife! It was so depressing. You know the type, vaping, bald head, beard, Ramones t shirt but never listened to a single album, Adidas sliders. She literally watched him as he flapped his hands got up and ran round her side of the table.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 14:59 - Aug 11 with 1404 viewshomer_123

Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 14:37 - Aug 11 by Ftnfwest

Grown men falling over with no one near them on a football field comes close

Harsh on Jackson.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 15:01 - Aug 11 with 1386 viewsFtnfwest

Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 14:59 - Aug 11 by homer_123

Harsh on Jackson.

Though not on that Newcastle bloke a little while ago
Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 15:02 - Aug 11 with 1376 viewsFixed_It

Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 14:54 - Aug 11 by chicoazul

He was sat there with his girlfriend/wife! It was so depressing. You know the type, vaping, bald head, beard, Ramones t shirt but never listened to a single album, Adidas sliders. She literally watched him as he flapped his hands got up and ran round her side of the table.

Sounds like Dolly. ;)

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 15:09 - Aug 11 with 1346 viewsJakeITFC

I have a theory that it’s only people who haven’t been stung by wasps who are scared of them.
Login to get fewer ads

Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 15:22 - Aug 11 with 1292 viewsBlockJJ

From a bee you need to chill. Wasps can get to fck!!!
Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 15:30 - Aug 11 with 1252 viewsgiant_stow

I have a friend who's like that about moths, as well as most insects. I think it's just attention-seeking combined with a loathing for any animal that steals the limelight away from him.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 15:33 - Aug 11 with 1242 viewsRocky

Is there anything more depressing emasculating and ridiculous on 15:30 - Aug 11 by giant_stow

I have a friend who's like that about moths, as well as most insects. I think it's just attention-seeking combined with a loathing for any animal that steals the limelight away from him.

And I hate those little yellow birds
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024