Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? 11:02 - Aug 11 with 3882 viewsSamWhiteUK

Jesus christ
Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 11:08 - Aug 11 with 3838 viewsPJH

Jesus christ and me have seen it now.
Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 11:35 - Aug 11 with 3731 viewsEastTownBlue

I think the lino just flagged for a throw in.
Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 13:44 - Aug 11 with 3465 viewsTractorCam

When 3-0 up as well, got to be the most pointless 3 game ban of all time?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 13:47 - Aug 11 with 3449 viewsHarry_Palmer

Old Skool.
Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 13:47 - Aug 11 with 3442 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 13:44 - Aug 11 by TractorCam

That is exactly what I thought.

That geezer must have had a go on his wife or something

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 16:23 - Aug 11 with 3195 viewsPendejo

I admire his desire to win the ball and not be complacent, but can't condone the end result. You have to say though, proper sending off.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 07:04 - Aug 12 with 2691 viewshoppy

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 13:47 - Aug 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

Might explain her seeing that Husband’s tackle...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 08:32 - Aug 12 with 2564 viewsitfc_bucks

Firm, fair and won the ball. Don't really see what the fuss is about.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 17:57 - Aug 12 with 2254 viewsagentp

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 08:32 - Aug 12 by itfc_bucks

This!

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 18:20 - Aug 12 with 2222 viewsRadlett_blue

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 13:44 - Aug 11 by TractorCam

Senseless tackle is at 1:30. right by the corner flag!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 18:25 - Aug 12 with 2205 viewsmanchego

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 08:32 - Aug 12 by itfc_bucks

Text book red card.
Missed the ball.
Played the man.
Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 18:43 - Aug 12 with 2173 viewssparks

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 18:25 - Aug 12 by manchego

Text book red card.
Missed the ball.
Played the man.

Both feet off the floor- studs up. Red.

Not quite as extraordinary as suggested though.

Amazed to see that goal given with pressure on the keeper...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 18:46 - Aug 12 with 2157 viewsGeoffSentence

It all stemmed from him sauntering towards the ball whilst the Southend fella sprinted for it. If he had got his arse into gear he wouldn't have had a challenge to make.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 18:57 - Aug 12 with 2128 viewsActionMan

Anyone else seen the tackle by James Husband for Blackpool? on 13:47 - Aug 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

Ha!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024