Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player ratings 22:13 - Aug 10 with 583 viewsGarv

Holy - if people don't think Bart commanded his box I worry about what they'll say about him. Could have come for a lot of long balls and didn't. Didn't have a lot to do in terms of shot stopping. 6
Donacien - I like him defending, not so much attacking. Did okay overall but needs to improve crossing. 6.5
Woolfenden - Did he put a foot wrong? 8
Chambers - Is last season's captain going to be the same player this season, or was that a blip? That type of mistake was uncharacteristic I feel. He is a fairly no nonsense defender most of the time. 5.5
Kenlock - Tends to come out of defensive tussles with the ball but makes me nervous at the same time, feel he will concede chances at times. Again not a great crosser. Shanked one in particular badly. 6.5
Skuse and Downes - Did a lot of good. Downes in particular. 7.5
Rowe - Good first half, should try and get more shots off. Was a good out ball. Tired second half. 6.5
Garbutt - Impressive, lovely goal. Solid midfielder on early viewing. 7.5
Norwood - Looked good and hungry first half, good link play. Didn't get much out of their defence second half. 6.5
Jackson - Finds gaps with his pace but often looks toothless. Probably needs a goal to get going. Yellow for diving looked harsh and his reaction said it all. 6

Judge - give him time.
Dozzell - added a little bit of guile and crossing but wide midfield isn;'t his position as we know.
Roberts - didn't have long enough. Might be useful for a bit of physicality at times.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024