Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do people drink on Matchdays 17:14 - Aug 9 with 900 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I have been so unenthused to go pub before the games in recent seasons so I tend to save it for Away days. Home games I just wanted to get out of the way.

However, I cannot bloody wait for tomorrow. I know all the options; Curve, Greyhound, tavern etc. Just interested to know what people tend to go for and why.

P.S. 3-0 tomorrow

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Where do people drink on Matchdays on 17:50 - Aug 9 with 839 viewsITFC_Forever

For the last however many years, we’ve gone to Curve, mainly as it was convenient as one of our number would often arrive late.

But now we’re considering changing to Thomas Wolsey, but we don’t know if they show the lunchtime game. Anyone know?

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Where do people drink on Matchdays on 18:28 - Aug 9 with 775 viewsBlue_Moses

Where do people drink on Matchdays on 17:50 - Aug 9 by ITFC_Forever

For the last however many years, we’ve gone to Curve, mainly as it was convenient as one of our number would often arrive late.

But now we’re considering changing to Thomas Wolsey, but we don’t know if they show the lunchtime game. Anyone know?

Not in previous years, I don't even recall them having a TV
Where do people drink on Matchdays on 18:39 - Aug 9 with 739 viewsMugwump

Where do people drink on Matchdays on 17:50 - Aug 9 by ITFC_Forever

If you want to watch a game go to Degeros, that’s our watering hole and it’s alright.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024