Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you get to the bottom you go back to the top 08:19 - Aug 9 with 783 viewsPendejo

Like / dislike?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-49285829/norwich-cathedral-helter-skelt

I like the idea.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

When you get to the bottom you go back to the top on 08:22 - Aug 9 with 763 viewschicoazul

Another example of our unserious fallen Godless culture as we move ever close to Brave New World.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

When you get to the bottom you go back to the top on 08:26 - Aug 9 with 739 viewsHerbivore

When you get to the bottom you go back to the top on 08:22 - Aug 9 by chicoazul

Another example of our unserious fallen Godless culture as we move ever close to Brave New World.

Lolz.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

When you get to the bottom you go back to the top on 08:53 - Aug 9 with 703 viewsWD19

Harmless enough.

And as the lady says, clearly not in any way a gimmick.
When you get to the bottom you go back to the top on 10:02 - Aug 9 with 657 viewsFreddies_Ears

A symbolic gesture of solidarity with the local football team. A hard climb up, then a rapid fall. Starting tonight.I

And an utterly ridiculous way to pretend to promote viewing a magnificent stained glass window.
When you get to the bottom you go back to the top on 10:10 - Aug 9 with 635 viewsJ2BLUE

There's another church which has built a crazy golf course inside.

Both cheap gimmicks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When you get to the bottom you go back to the top on 11:05 - Aug 9 with 605 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024