Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... 17:45 - Aug 8 with 4771 viewsITFC_Forever

They’re gonna be bust by the time we’re due to play them.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 17:51 - Aug 8 with 3740 viewsPJH

Looks that way doesn't it?

Still no tickets sold for the game that they are supposed to be playing on Saturday at home to Coventry.

What a mess, looking very much like a 22 club division this season.
Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 17:54 - Aug 8 with 3710 viewsFifeITFC

What legal position or stance can Bassini do that from?

Absolute crook.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 17:55 - Aug 8 with 3705 viewsITFC_Forever

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 17:51 - Aug 8 by PJH

Looks that way doesn't it?

Still no tickets sold for the game that they are supposed to be playing on Saturday at home to Coventry.

What a mess, looking very much like a 22 club division this season.

Yep.

Many culpable parties will have Bury and Bolton's blood on their hands.

Still, at least if / when Bolton go, that’ll save a difficult conversation with my wife about getting a pass to go to that one after going to Burton and Peterborough.

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 17:57 - Aug 8 with 3670 viewsITFC_Forever

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 17:54 - Aug 8 by FifeITFC

Absolute crook.

He’s decided he’s got a signed agreement from Anderson to buy 95% (or so) of the club, so he’s taken it to court for breach of contract.

The fact that he’s an absolute lunatic who even the EFL won’t allow to run a club is another matter.

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 17:59 - Aug 8 with 3650 viewsPJH

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 17:54 - Aug 8 by FifeITFC

Absolute crook.

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/statement-on-behalf-of-paul-appleton-joi
Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:22 - Aug 8 with 3503 viewsITFC_Forever

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

From a selfish point of view, I’m hoping the Rochdale game is called off as I can’t make it.

And if Bolton is off, it will at least stop number 1000 being in the Leasing.com Trophy.

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:23 - Aug 8 with 3494 viewsArnieM

What Bolton need is an owner like Evans , isn’t it !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:26 - Aug 8 with 3463 viewsSpruceMoose

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:23 - Aug 8 by ArnieM

What Bolton need is an owner like Evans , isn’t it !

I'm sure they'd kill to have an owner like ours! Puts all the flouncing into perspective really.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:29 - Aug 8 with 3446 viewsPJH

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:26 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

I'm sure they'd kill to have an owner like ours! Puts all the flouncing into perspective really.

You would think so on both points but no doubt the flouncing here will continue.
Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:54 - Aug 8 with 3341 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:22 - Aug 8 by ITFC_Forever

From a selfish point of view, I’m hoping the Rochdale game is called off as I can’t make it.

And if Bolton is off, it will at least stop number 1000 being in the Leasing.com Trophy.

I’d be really gutted if Rochdale is off.

Making a weekend of it with a couple of mates - one of which who lives in stockport and it would be her first Ipswich game.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:59 - Aug 8 with 3299 viewsPJH

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:54 - Aug 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Making a weekend of it with a couple of mates - one of which who lives in stockport and it would be her first Ipswich game.

The fact that we have still got Alan Judge has increased the chances of the Rochdale game being off.
Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:22 - Aug 8 with 3207 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:59 - Aug 8 by PJH

The fact that we have still got Alan Judge has increased the chances of the Rochdale game being off.

Evans Out!

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:26 - Aug 8 with 3178 viewsfooters

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:22 - Aug 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Evans Out!

#tooyoungtorememberadmindayz

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:27 - Aug 8 with 3169 viewsSpruceMoose

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:26 - Aug 8 by footers

#FeltLikeCryingWhenAmbroseWent

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:36 - Aug 8 with 3112 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 17:59 - Aug 8 by PJH

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/statement-on-behalf-of-paul-appleton-joi

Slightly strongly worded. You'd like to think that given this dodgy character's record it will be kicked out on appeal. Surely this bloke wouldn't be close to passing a fit and proper test?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:36 - Aug 8 with 3111 viewsPJH

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:27 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

#FeltLikeCryingWhenAmbroseWent

My son has a framed, signed, match worn Darren Ambrose shirt-one of those worn one off at Palace I think.

Not many people know that.
Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:41 - Aug 8 with 3092 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:54 - Aug 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Why would the Rochdale game be off?
Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:42 - Aug 8 with 3075 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:26 - Aug 8 by footers

#Notsureyougotthejoke

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:43 - Aug 8 with 3074 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:41 - Aug 8 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Why would the Rochdale game be off?

International week - and we can call our game off if enough players are called up

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:44 - Aug 8 with 3066 viewsOldsmoker

The TWTD 2nd amendment reads......

The right of the people to flounce shall not be infringed.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:46 - Aug 8 with 3054 viewsfactual_blue

Which of the TWTD Evans Out tendency would you let them kill?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 19:47]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:49 - Aug 8 with 3023 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:43 - Aug 8 by The_Romford_Blue

International week - and we can call our game off if enough players are called up

Oh good, basically a home game for me but I’m on my holibobs.
Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 20:02 - Aug 8 with 2953 viewsElderGrizzly

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 19:43 - Aug 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Only U21 and above count don't they? So we’ll struggle to reach a number where this is an issue
Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 20:03 - Aug 8 with 2940 viewstroyse

No coventry going ahead Bolton will be ok play us just bury wont
Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 20:06 - Aug 8 with 1877 viewstroyse

Bassini has blocked the sale of Bolton.... on 18:59 - Aug 8 by PJH

Not really
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024