Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song 10:59 - Aug 8 with 3761 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

'Flynn Downes in the middle of our pitch'
It actually fits.

Much better than putting his name in the 'one of our own' chant when it doesn't fit

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 11:06 - Aug 8 with 3736 viewsStokieBlue

He's been getting noticed - he was mentioned in glowing terms on the football league podcast yesterday.

Best not put too much effort into a song, he will attract some interest soon I am sure.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 11:10 - Aug 8 with 3711 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 11:06 - Aug 8 by StokieBlue

He's been getting noticed - he was mentioned in glowing terms on the football league podcast yesterday.

Best not put too much effort into a song, he will attract some interest soon I am sure.

SB

If we aren't promoted he will 100% not be here next season.

But we will be promoted so not to worry.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 11:26 - Aug 8 with 3670 viewstextbackup

come on without,
come on within,
you aint seen nothing like the mighty Flynn....

just has to be this

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 11:46 - Aug 8 with 3598 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 11:26 - Aug 8 by textbackup

come on without,
come on within,

just has to be this

I do like this song tbh.

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 11:46 - Aug 8 with 3600 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Surely it just has to be this....

Barely even needs any words changed!
When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 12:47 - Aug 8 with 3474 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 12:57 - Aug 8 with 3455 viewsTractorCam

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 12:47 - Aug 8 by BryanPlug

My eyes.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 12:58 - Aug 8 with 3449 viewsTractorCam

FLYNNY DOWNES, HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN

Login to get fewer ads

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:00 - Aug 8 with 3440 viewsSpruceMoose

What's wrong with just screaming and gesturing wildly like an angry hoard of Anglo Saxons instead of singing? It's footie, not the fooking X Factor.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:04 - Aug 8 with 3430 viewsBryanPlug

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 12:58 - Aug 8 by TractorCam

Yeah, real Meese don't sing. (n/t) on 13:07 - Aug 8 with 3420 viewsBloots

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:00 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

What's wrong with just screaming and gesturing wildly like an angry hoard of Anglo Saxons instead of singing? It's footie, not the fooking X Factor.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:07 - Aug 8 with 3420 viewsTractorCam

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:04 - Aug 8 by BryanPlug

Yes, that's what the OP is saying. Basically any player in that song has to have a y on the end, like Lukey Hyam.

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:08 - Aug 8 with 3414 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 12:58 - Aug 8 by TractorCam

Yep your right. Was that what it was at Cambs or was it Flynnnnn Downes et etc

Yeah, real Meese don't sing. (n/t) on 13:12 - Aug 8 with 3400 viewsSpruceMoose

Yeah, real Meese don't sing. (n/t) on 13:07 - Aug 8 by Bloots

We bellow like our nut vein has been snagged on a barbed wire fence mid leap.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 13:12]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:15 - Aug 8 with 3386 viewsBryanPlug

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:07 - Aug 8 by TractorCam

Yes, that's what the OP is saying. Basically any player in that song has to have a y on the end, like Lukey Hyam.

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:25 - Aug 8 with 3354 viewsitfcjoe

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 11:26 - Aug 8 by textbackup

come on without,
come on within,

just has to be this

Must be better than the come on without, come on within bit.....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:25 - Aug 8 with 3350 viewsTractorCam

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:08 - Aug 8 by TRUE_BLUE123

Yep your right. Was that what it was at Cambs or was it Flynnnnn Downes et etc

One or the other, equally embarrassing.

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:30 - Aug 8 with 3334 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 13:25 - Aug 8 by TractorCam

One or the other, equally embarrassing.

The Birmingham fans were singing "Jude Bellingham He's one of our own" Which was appalling, almost as bad as "Ryan sessegnon etc"

When is Flynn Downes going to get his proper song on 14:24 - Aug 8 with 3284 viewsdavray9

(2 minutes 20 seconds to 2 minutes 35 seconds)
Chant "BAD BABY, BAD DOG BABY (Sing 4 times)

Then launch in to the verse...

(57 seconds to 1minute 14 seconds on the video, words changed to Flynn Downes, Instead of Get Down.)

"TOLD YOU ONCE BEFORE
AND I WON'T TELL YOU NO MORE
HE'S FLYNN DOWNES, FLYNN DOWNES, FLYNN DOWNES
YOUR A MAD DOG BABY
BUT I STILL WANT YOU AROUND, AROUND
I STILL WANT YOU-U AROUND"

OR (longer version...)

chorus + verse + end chant (mad dog baby... repeat...)
1minute 33 seconds to 2minutes 35 seconds

ONCE UPON A TIME
I DRANK A LITTLE WINE
WAS AS HAPPY AS COULD BE
HAPPY AS COULD BE
NOW I'M JUST LIKE A CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF
BABY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO ME

TOLD YOU ONCE BEFORE
AND I WON'T TELL YOU NO MORE
HE'S FLYNN DOWNES, FLYNN DOWNES, FLYNN DOWNES
YOUR A BAD DOG BABY
BUT I STILL WANT YOU AROUND

WOAH-OH-OH (SING 8 TIMES)

BAD BABY, BAD DOG BABY (SING 4 TIMES)

May need tweaking/suggestions... or just a NO, to complicated/rubbish... etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024