Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Understand a lot of what ME said.... 13:28 - Aug 7 with 1024 viewsBecclesITFC

I understand the finances and satisfied with his responses regarding the situation we are in. I'm also relieved we have his financial backing.

But..

I still don't think you can run a business remotely. I know we joke about the NS roof and the paint work, however, he has highlighted it as a positive change about to take place. My question is why was the ground allowed to get this tatty in their first place. It's taken us fans to highlight the issue for work to be done.

You can say the same about the match day experience. I can guarantee this is in response to the grumblings (rightly soo) from fans.

Addressing us fans publicly is clearly in response to fans and PL advising he needs to do this.

I was very upset to read the training ground facilities were also getting tatty. Again this should have been addressed and not left till now.

I can guarantee he has probably never met the staff. I know It's not his job and he doesn't have to meet the staff but he just feels very distant from the club. A club which only reacts and doesn't lead.

This is my only grumble if truth.
Understand a lot of what ME said.... on 13:40 - Aug 7 with 980 viewsFtnfwest

No no no, you’ve misunderstood this completely. Anyone making the slightest criticism is clearly a numbskull
Understand a lot of what ME said.... on 13:50 - Aug 7 with 961 viewsBecclesITFC

Understand a lot of what ME said.... on 13:40 - Aug 7 by Ftnfwest

No no no, you’ve misunderstood this completely. Anyone making the slightest criticism is clearly a numbskull

LOL.

Do you see what i mean though? He's making out that correcting his short-comings is a positive thing.

Tone at the top is very important. I would want my employees to be motivated and desperate for the fans to enjoy their visit. I've been a ST for 19 years and the last 10 years i have definitely seen a drop in moral, creativity from ITFC off the pitch, service, attitude and ground neglected.

I think he missed out on a lot of opportunities too. for example, the club should have purchased the Drum and Monkey and made it a fans pub. The club would of made money on that. As i said remote management doesn't work and he is not witnessing things.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 13:51]
Understand a lot of what ME said.... on 14:03 - Aug 7 with 922 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

"I can guarantee he has probably never met the staff. "

Massive LOL

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Understand a lot of what ME said.... on 14:06 - Aug 7 with 910 viewsFixed_It

Understand a lot of what ME said.... on 14:03 - Aug 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

"I can guarantee he has probably never met the staff. "

Massive LOL

Quite. Some people have absolutely no idea.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Understand a lot of what ME said.... on 04:24 - Aug 8 with 773 viewseddiespearitt03

Understand a lot of what ME said.... on 13:50 - Aug 7 by BecclesITFC

LOL.

Do you see what i mean though? He's making out that correcting his short-comings is a positive thing.

Tone at the top is very important. I would want my employees to be motivated and desperate for the fans to enjoy their visit. I've been a ST for 19 years and the last 10 years i have definitely seen a drop in moral, creativity from ITFC off the pitch, service, attitude and ground neglected.

I think he missed out on a lot of opportunities too. for example, the club should have purchased the Drum and Monkey and made it a fans pub. The club would of made money on that. As i said remote management doesn't work and he is not witnessing things.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 13:51]

Obviously another car park is just what Ipswich needs.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 10:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024