Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) 07:30 - Aug 7 with 1532 viewsSamWhiteUK

General sale, I mean
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 7:30]
Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 08:44 - Aug 7 with 1460 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Yes, the Peterborough tickets are available on general sale from today.
Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 09:32 - Aug 7 with 1398 viewsMeadowlark

Yes.
Just got one.
Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 09:33 - Aug 7 with 1391 viewsHerbivore

Already got mine. Should be a good away day.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 09:34 - Aug 7 with 1388 viewsMrTown

Yes just got 3.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 09:52 - Aug 7 with 1331 viewsSamWhiteUK

Trying to get two, but the bloody password reset email isn't coming through! Will be a good day - if i can get there!
Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 10:00 - Aug 7 with 1302 viewsWallingford_Boy

Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 09:52 - Aug 7 by SamWhiteUK

Trying to get two, but the bloody password reset email isn't coming through! Will be a good day - if i can get there!

Wally Boy and WB Junior will be there..

RIP Sir Bobby

Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 11:04 - Aug 7 with 1204 viewsSamWhiteUK

Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 10:00 - Aug 7 by Wallingford_Boy

Wally Boy and WB Junior will be there..

Yup, got my brother to buy the tickets in the end. Two of us coming! Is there an away pub?
Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 12:06 - Aug 7 with 1164 viewsWallingford_Boy

Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 11:04 - Aug 7 by SamWhiteUK

Yup, got my brother to buy the tickets in the end. Two of us coming! Is there an away pub?

Charters Bar is not far away. An old barge with plenty of room on the river bank to drink. Providing its a nice day of course.

RIP Sir Bobby

Login to get fewer ads

Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 12:20 - Aug 7 with 1141 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 21:42 - Aug 7 with 987 views3_5_2

heard we have sold the initial allocation of 4,000 with another 500 coming on sale?

that's brilliant and bonkers at the same time

Sadly I can't make it due to being away in Turkey but why are so many people going?

To avenge the 7-1 ?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 23:27 - Aug 7 with 884 viewsDinnernotTea

Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 21:42 - Aug 7 by 3_5_2

heard we have sold the initial allocation of 4,000 with another 500 coming on sale?

that's brilliant and bonkers at the same time

Sadly I can't make it due to being away in Turkey but why are so many people going?

To avenge the 7-1 ?

We haven't sold the initial allocation of 2,300 yet. Ticket office have said more available if needed. I reckon 3,000 will go.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 23:31 - Aug 7 with 879 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Are P'boro tickets on sale today? (n/t) on 23:27 - Aug 7 by DinnernotTea

We haven't sold the initial allocation of 2,300 yet. Ticket office have said more available if needed. I reckon 3,000 will go.

I expect nearer 4K

Not that far for those coming from Ipswich, early away win, plenty of optimism for the season, probably a decent game (two decent footballing teams).

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024