Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else realised we've upped prices for away fans this season? 11:55 - Aug 6 with 1090 viewsJackSted

Was checking Sunderland's ticket office and we're charging £27 for Cobbold Upper and £30 for Cobbold Central (Guessing that's Section E)?

I seems to remember we capped away fans tickets to £25 a few seasons ago

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Anyone else realised we've upped prices for away fans this season? on 11:57 - Aug 6 with 1066 viewsTractorCam

Good.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone else realised we've upped prices for away fans this season? on 11:58 - Aug 6 with 1060 viewsReuser_is_God

Good.

If they want to see a crowd that doesn’t fcuk off at half time booing then they should pay for the privilege.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone else realised we've upped prices for away fans this season? on 12:00 - Aug 6 with 1046 viewsJackSted

Anyone else realised we've upped prices for away fans this season? on 11:58 - Aug 6 by Reuser_is_God

Good.

If they want to see a crowd that doesn’t fcuk off at half time booing then they should pay for the privilege.

Same for Wimbledon though. £27 for an Adult ticket.

I remember loads of you were moaning about Peterborough's prices but we're charging more than them!

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Anyone else realised we've upped prices for away fans this season? on 12:09 - Aug 6 with 996 viewsTractorCam

Anyone else realised we've upped prices for away fans this season? on 12:00 - Aug 6 by JackSted

Same for Wimbledon though. £27 for an Adult ticket.

I remember loads of you were moaning about Peterborough's prices but we're charging more than them!

We've lost significant money in relegation, a chunk of that comes from decreasing the season ticket and matchday prices for home fans.

Charging the away fans an extra couple of quid, bearing in mind a lot will want to come here being a new ground, history etc, is smart.

Anyone else realised we've upped prices for away fans this season? on 12:21 - Aug 6 with 932 viewstextbackup

loads of away fans will want to see our famous stadium, ME seen a quick way to make a few quid

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone else realised we've upped prices for away fans this season? on 12:30 - Aug 6 with 887 viewsSwansea_Blue

I await the flounces when other teams reciprocate.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else realised we've upped prices for away fans this season? on 12:31 - Aug 6 with 886 viewsDanny_G

The standard away price in V1 and V2 was £30 before. £35 in block E. The £25 cap was only offered if the other club agreed to the same cap for our fans (though the only clubs that seemed to take it up were those that charged £25 or less for away fans anyway). They might have stopped offering that.
Anyone else realised we've upped prices for away fans this season? on 12:33 - Aug 6 with 877 viewsTractorCam

Anyone else realised we've upped prices for away fans this season? on 12:31 - Aug 6 by Danny_G

The standard away price in V1 and V2 was £30 before. £35 in block E. The £25 cap was only offered if the other club agreed to the same cap for our fans (though the only clubs that seemed to take it up were those that charged £25 or less for away fans anyway). They might have stopped offering that.

Of course we've stopped offering that, as 90% of the teams will charge under £25 adult price, like we are for home fans (I think).

When you put it like that it's quite bad but re-illustrating my previous point fans will want to come here, paying an extra £2 in which they probably don't know about is good for us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024