Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? 20:28 - Aug 5 with 1585 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Any idea?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 20:31 - Aug 5 with 1575 viewsSpruceMoose

25p-ish by my calculations.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 20:35 - Aug 5 with 1548 viewsjas0999

£4M.
How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 20:42 - Aug 5 with 1531 viewsPhilTWTD

It's not easy to work out because we don't know all the figures precisely, for example, how many clauses in Webster's deal were triggered last season but but by my back of a fag packet maths it'll be just over £3 million.
How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 20:52 - Aug 5 with 1466 viewsSwansea_Blue

How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 20:42 - Aug 5 by PhilTWTD

It's not easy to work out because we don't know all the figures precisely, for example, how many clauses in Webster's deal were triggered last season but but by my back of a fag packet maths it'll be just over £3 million.

You must be new around here as you obviously haven’t worked out how this place works. We’re not interested in ‘clauses’, or instalments, or how transfers are accounted for through amortisation. We just want sticks to beat Evans with .

I’ll let you off this time, but don’t try and be reasonable again

Sprucey - you need to keep an eye on this one...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 20:57 - Aug 5 with 1445 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Town have received £0.

Evans has received £3m.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 21:13 - Aug 5 with 1380 viewsxrayspecs

Not quite enough to buy Kieffer Moore
How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 21:14 - Aug 5 with 1375 viewssparks

How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 20:57 - Aug 5 by The_Romford_Blue

Town have received £0.

Evans has received £3m.

Criticise if you wish but try to do it without patent untruths.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 21:15 - Aug 5 with 1366 viewsBloomBlue

Approx £3,485,315.64
Login to get fewer ads

How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 22:40 - Aug 5 with 1219 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Whatever your views on Marcus Evans, these windfall payments couldn’t have been budgeted for so for them to be used to mitigate presumably forecasted losses rather than providing the squad strengthening that PL clearly feels is necessary to facilitate a quick return to the Championship, shows where his priorities lie.
How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 09:44 - Aug 6 with 1012 viewsBlueBadger

How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 20:57 - Aug 5 by The_Romford_Blue

Town have received £0.

Evans has received £3m.

Won't that bugg*r up the amount of tax he's able to offset though?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 09:46 - Aug 6 with 1000 viewsartsbossbeard

How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 20:42 - Aug 5 by PhilTWTD

or about 37 Euro's come November 1st.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How much money have town received over the 4 sell on clauses in total? on 10:27 - Aug 6 with 964 viewsElephantintheRoom

None - it's all gone offshore

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024