Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Warren has confirmed Norwich City signing in this link... 16:49 - Aug 5 with 2569 viewsBLUEBEAT

Poll: W or W

Andy Warren has confirmed Norwich City signing in this link... on 16:51 - Aug 5 with 2478 viewsSitfcB

You tinker

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Andy Warren has confirmed Norwich City signing in this link... on 17:06 - Aug 5 with 2206 viewsGeoffSentence

I had to chuckle at that, but there is a serious point in that ITFC does not seem to get a great deal in the way of commercial income, so as funny as this is I do regret that Town don't seem to be able to make such deals.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Andy Warren has confirmed Norwich City signing in this link... on 17:07 - Aug 5 with 2185 viewsMullet

Andy Warren has confirmed Norwich City signing in this link... on 17:06 - Aug 5 by GeoffSentence

I had to chuckle at that, but there is a serious point in that ITFC does not seem to get a great deal in the way of commercial income, so as funny as this is I do regret that Town don't seem to be able to make such deals.

Premier League innit.

Only them and the lower French leagues seem to be going the way of Nascar style sponsorship on everything. I'm fairly sure when you go to Old Trafford they have an official toilet flushing partner and all sorts now.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Andy Warren has confirmed Norwich City signing in this link... on 17:10 - Aug 5 with 2123 viewsGeoffSentence

Andy Warren has confirmed Norwich City signing in this link... on 17:07 - Aug 5 by Mullet

Premier League innit.

Only them and the lower French leagues seem to be going the way of Nascar style sponsorship on everything. I'm fairly sure when you go to Old Trafford they have an official toilet flushing partner and all sorts now.

Not just the premier league, at last count, in the 2017/18 season, our commercial income was a paltry £4m, pretty much exactly the same as little old Burton and a third of Bristol City's.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Andy Warren has confirmed Norwich City signing in this link... on 17:50 - Aug 5 with 1747 viewsmonty_radio

Andy Warren has confirmed Norwich City signing in this link... on 17:06 - Aug 5 by GeoffSentence

It's just a bog-standard deal.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Andy Warren has confirmed Norwich City signing in this link... on 18:02 - Aug 5 with 1640 viewsBLUEBEAT

Andy Warren has confirmed Norwich City signing in this link... on 17:50 - Aug 5 by monty_radio

It's just a bog-standard deal.

They are flush now

Poll: W or W

Andy Warren has confirmed Norwich City signing in this link... on 18:09 - Aug 5 with 1569 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If you are likely to get the extra coverage, the revenue will be higher and so it is then worth employing someone to get the deals arranged and the stickers done. I am quite sure that if you run a business and wish to get it advertised in the toilets at PR, if you contact the right person at the club, produce the signage and offer a reasonable sum they will accept it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024