Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It seems Marcus has told us what's going on 15:12 - Aug 5 with 753 viewsJimInGreensboro

And that would be nothing.
It seems Marcus has told us what's going on on 15:46 - Aug 5 with 658 viewsKentish_Tractor

To be honest, what did you expect?

He's in a lose lose situation.

We already know there's no money. He can keep quiet and the fans grumble a bit but as far as he's concerned that's status quo.

Or he can come out, tell us there's no money to spend, and despite telling us what we already know, the fans go nuts.

Business as usual.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

It seems Marcus has told us what's going on on 16:12 - Aug 5 with 588 viewsfactual_blue

It seems Marcus has told us what's going on on 15:46 - Aug 5 by Kentish_Tractor

To be honest, what did you expect?

He's in a lose lose situation.

We already know there's no money. He can keep quiet and the fans grumble a bit but as far as he's concerned that's status quo.

Or he can come out, tell us there's no money to spend, and despite telling us what we already know, the fans go nuts.

Business as usual.

Even though I suspect (as usual) a great many have probably misread Lambert's recent comments (I haven't seen them in full), ME can't respond to them without appearing to give way to Lambert (again, to the many who misunderstand or misinterpret stuff).

When and why did schools stop teaching English Comprehension?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 16:12]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024