Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal 07:14 - Aug 5 with 2281 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Ricketts is putting together a decent side. Would not be surprised to see them top6 finish

Gus Uhlenbeek

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 07:22 - Aug 5 with 2224 viewsHipsterectomy

I have a feeling that Lincoln will do very well in this division as well. Haven't seen them mentioned at all as contenders for this league, but they are one of the most in-form team in the country over the past few seasons.

1st in National League, play offs in League 2, 1st in League 2

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 07:26 - Aug 5 with 2201 viewsReuser_is_God

Tayo Edun couldn’t get into one of the worst ever Ipswich sides.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 07:38 - Aug 5 with 2135 viewsCoastalblue

My dark horse is Blackpool, I can see them having a strong season.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 07:38 - Aug 5 with 2136 viewsFixed_It

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 07:26 - Aug 5 by Reuser_is_God

Only saw him play once. Came on second half and I thought he was excellent. Think it was the last time he played.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 07:46 - Aug 5 with 2098 viewsGuthrum

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 07:22 - Aug 5 by Hipsterectomy

I have a feeling that Lincoln will do very well in this division as well. Haven't seen them mentioned at all as contenders for this league, but they are one of the most in-form team in the country over the past few seasons.

Agree that Lincoln will be a real danger. Huge momentum from the previous few seasons. Play with great confidence.

Only question is if they will, at some point, hit a ceiling.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 08:00 - Aug 5 with 2017 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 07:38 - Aug 5 by Coastalblue

My dark horse is Blackpool, I can see them having a strong season.

Yes I have them e/w 33/1

Gus Uhlenbeek

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 08:03 - Aug 5 with 2003 viewsChurchman

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 07:46 - Aug 5 by Guthrum

Agree that Lincoln will be a real danger. Huge momentum from the previous few seasons. Play with great confidence.

Only question is if they will, at some point, hit a ceiling.

I hope Lincoln do well. I worked with one of their directors 5 or 6 years ago when they were struggling in the conference and we used to talk a lot about football. The lengths they went to to keep the club afloat where every penny counted was amazing. It was basically his, and his fellow directors, absolute love for the club and persistence that kept it going. The directors, management, players and fans are all going in the right direction. It’s an interesting contrast to Evans and his little gang - ITFC certainly isn’t a labour of love for them!

I’m pleased Lincoln are reaping their reward. They deserve it. I think their way of playing will get them top 6. It’s the next level where they’ll struggle.
Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 09:02 - Aug 5 with 1861 viewsKieran_Knows

Hurst signing Edun was when I knew he had lost the plot. The most pointless signing if there ever was one.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 09:05 - Aug 5 with 1833 viewsurbanblue

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 07:26 - Aug 5 by Reuser_is_God

I liked the look of Edun. Looked like a classy player. He was also applauded as he left the field when he got sent off which is quite an achievement!
Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 09:06 - Aug 5 with 1826 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"Putting together a decent side".

Based on his showing last season, he has some development to undergo to be an average League 1 player. What Hurst was thinking taking him on loan I have no idea. The first thing Lambert did was cancel his loan wasn't it? His versatility is his greatest asset.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

He's a decent player..... on 09:33 - Aug 5 with 1709 viewsBloots

.....our manager at the time was a total tool, that's why he didn't get in that side.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

He's a decent player..... on 09:35 - Aug 5 with 1701 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He's a decent player..... on 09:33 - Aug 5 by Bloots

.....our manager at the time was a total tool, that's why he didn't get in that side.

Really?

What position do you believe Edun should have been a nailed on starter in?

I agree Hurst was inept but that is why Edun was here not why he didn't play.

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 09:36 - Aug 5 with 1692 viewsitfcjoe

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 07:22 - Aug 5 by Hipsterectomy

Most tipsters seem to have Lincoln as there or thereabouts for the top 6 this year.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 09:41 - Aug 5 with 1671 viewsStadiumofdark

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 09:36 - Aug 5 by itfcjoe

Most tipsters seem to have Lincoln as there or thereabouts for the top 6 this year.

They've signed Tyler Walker on loan too (Lincoln) - which is a good signing.
Squad looks very thin though.
Likely to lose Andrade this week.
Pretty certain that.... on 09:45 - Aug 5 with 1644 viewsBloots

He's a decent player..... on 09:35 - Aug 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Really?

What position do you believe Edun should have been a nailed on starter in?

I agree Hurst was inept but that is why Edun was here not why he didn't play.

....I didn't say he should be a "nailed on" starter, but never mind.

If my memory serves me correctly he got sent off unjustly against Villa and then rarely got back in.

Grant Ward was getting in ahead of him, says it all really.

Anyway, who cares?

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 09:45 - Aug 5 with 1640 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 09:41 - Aug 5 by Stadiumofdark

They have loaned a player from themselves?

Pretty certain that.... on 09:46 - Aug 5 with 1631 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Pretty certain that.... on 09:45 - Aug 5 by Bloots

If my memory serves me correctly he got sent off unjustly against Villa and then rarely got back in.

Anyway, who cares?

Not a nailed on starter but he should have been in the side?

Pretty certain that.... on 09:51 - Aug 5 with 1602 viewsitfcjoe

Pretty certain that.... on 09:45 - Aug 5 by Bloots

Anyway, who cares?

He didn't play because he couldn't keep time and was late for every thing and p155ed off the manager(s)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Makes sense..... on 09:52 - Aug 5 with 1584 viewsBloots

Pretty certain that.... on 09:51 - Aug 5 by itfcjoe

He didn't play because he couldn't keep time and was late for every thing and p155ed off the manager(s)

....assumed it was something other than football.

Makes sense..... on 10:10 - Aug 5 with 1517 viewsBlueBadger

Makes sense..... on 09:52 - Aug 5 by Bloots

....assumed it was something other than football.

In Hurst's case it was probably because he was wearing the wrong colour vest and pants for training.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 10:17 - Aug 5 with 1483 viewsBlueBlood90

Shrewsbury about to sign Tayo Edun on a permanent deal on 09:41 - Aug 5 by Stadiumofdark

I saw they were signing Tyler Walker. Definitely would've taken him here on loan.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024