Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? 08:32 - Aug 4 with 1026 viewsitfcjoe

Massive deflection off him, wasn’t going in without that.

Norwood would have claimed it if it was him!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:33 - Aug 4 with 1013 viewsMullet

Norwood completely blocked my view of Rowe, I thought he'd done superbly to redirect it from behind the goal!

It was such a good move, the finish being totally spawny didn't matter. I think it was a comfortable save without that deflection too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:34 - Aug 4 with 999 viewsKieran_Knows

That’s what I keep thinking. Looks clear as day that it came off Rowe, to me!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:41 - Aug 4 with 929 viewsitfcjoe

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:34 - Aug 4 by Kieran_Knows

Would be fuming if I had him as FGS!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:43 - Aug 4 with 918 viewsclive_baker

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:41 - Aug 4 by itfcjoe

Would be fuming if I had him as FGS!

I had Garbutt @ 40’s so 🤫

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:48 - Aug 4 with 868 viewsKeaneish

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:34 - Aug 4 by Kieran_Knows

Rowe started that move too.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:50 - Aug 4 with 843 viewsBluefish

I don't think division 3 has a dubious goals panel so would think goals go where they are first credited

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:52 - Aug 4 with 824 viewsPJH

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:50 - Aug 4 by Bluefish

I don't think division 3 has a dubious goals panel so would think goals go where they are first credited

That's good, so we will still won 1-0 then?
Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:55 - Aug 4 with 787 viewsBluefish

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:52 - Aug 4 by PJH

That's good, so we will still won 1-0 then?

Well I don't think the panic of the ball rolling towards the goal following the Holy block has fully stopped yet so I'm still concerned about 1-1

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:57 - Aug 4 with 771 viewsPJH

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:55 - Aug 4 by Bluefish

Well I don't think the panic of the ball rolling towards the goal following the Holy block has fully stopped yet so I'm still concerned about 1-1

Yep, that was close wasn't it?

I remember thinking ' oh dear' or something like that as it was rolling towards the goal.
Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:58 - Aug 4 with 758 viewsCoco

I thought this too but quest said it came off O’Toole. Plus Rowe didn’t try and claim it etc

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 08:59 - Aug 4 with 746 viewsBloomBlue

I thought it came off their defender
Why isn’t Danny Rowe being credited with the goal? on 09:02 - Aug 4 with 726 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Reflects well on him that he didnt.

Team player, and team ethic.

I could understand a striker claiming it as they are primarily judged on goals.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024