Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rommie 21:19 - Aug 3 with 1204 viewsSamWhiteUK

What about £10 every week on a double - Ipswich to win and Norwich to lose? That would be satisfying if it made a profit
Rommie on 21:42 - Aug 3 with 1155 viewspelles321

Norwich fan at work offered me a season wager. Most points at the end of the season but as they’re two leagues above, their points count double. So, for example if they get to 40, we’d have to get over 80.

Worth it?
Rommie on 00:09 - Aug 4 with 1045 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hmmm I like the idea but I think I want to stick to just us for the moment. Perhaps if we are flying high at Christmas and start being 1/3 to win matches I could switch it up

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rommie on 11:13 - Aug 5 with 860 viewsSamWhiteUK

Rommie on 21:42 - Aug 3 by pelles321

Norwich fan at work offered me a season wager. Most points at the end of the season but as they’re two leagues above, their points count double. So, for example if they get to 40, we’d have to get over 80.

Worth it?

Sounds like good fun!
Rommie on 11:14 - Aug 5 with 858 viewsSamWhiteUK

Rommie on 00:09 - Aug 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Hmmm I like the idea but I think I want to stick to just us for the moment. Perhaps if we are flying high at Christmas and start being 1/3 to win matches I could switch it up

Maybe I will give it a go, see where I end up.
Rommie on 11:23 - Aug 5 with 827 views26_Paz

Worth it?

Bite his hand off!

The Paz Man

Rommie on 12:56 - Aug 5 with 757 viewsDurovigutum

I did the reverse to this last season, only positive thing about the season....
Rommie on 13:00 - Aug 5 with 741 viewsSuperblue95

Worth it?

They’ll stay up so will likely have more than 40 points. Not sure it’s worth it personally

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Rommie on 13:00 - Aug 5 with 741 viewsJackSted

Rommie on 12:56 - Aug 5 by Durovigutum

I did the reverse to this last season, only positive thing about the season....

How much dolla did you gain?

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Login to get fewer ads

Rommie on 13:10 - Aug 5 with 710 views26_Paz

Rommie on 13:00 - Aug 5 by Superblue95

They’ll stay up so will likely have more than 40 points. Not sure it’s worth it personally

I can't see them getting more than 35 points. I'm reasonably confident we'll get 70 ...

The Paz Man

Rommie on 13:34 - Aug 5 with 666 viewsHalf_Idiot

Rommie on 13:00 - Aug 5 by Superblue95

I can't see them staying up. Their defence is nowhere near good enough for the Premier League and I can't see Pukki being as effective against tougher defences.
Rommie on 13:40 - Aug 5 with 643 viewsBlueNomad

Worth it?

We play more games than them too
Rommie on 13:43 - Aug 5 with 637 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Think £10 on Norwood 1st and last scorer would profit more

Gus Uhlenbeek

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024