Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? 09:11 - Aug 3 with 2758 viewsnorth_stand77

Been missing a while now..
Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 09:15 - Aug 3 with 2067 viewsBLUEBEAT

“It does exactly what it says on the tin”

Poll: W or W

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 09:47 - Aug 3 with 1986 viewsITFC_Forever

Probably on a train somewhere.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 09:56 - Aug 3 with 1964 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Last seen in his Ford Corsair, leaving the Maxwell-Scott residence in Uckfield.

Nearly 45 years ago.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 10:14 - Aug 3 with 1910 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

In Brexit heartland, an Essex count by Lord_Lucan 27 May 2019 9:15
The new Lib Dem vote obviously were, as was the new Green vote - but the traditional Lib Dem and Green vote would not have been 100% remain as they would have included traditional tunnel vision party voters who always vote for them no matter what.

You can assume that the vast majority of Lib Dems and Greens are remainers and you can rightfully assume what every UKIP, Brexit and Change UK voter wants to do but to say that you know what every voter wants is ignorant.

I can't see how this Euro vote clarifies anything, we are still in the same cr4ppy situation as we were yesterday and the groovy gangs on here will all continue to spout the same bias crappy posts as yesterday.

Brexiters will continue to astound with their lack of thought, atrocious spelling and grammar. Remainers will continue to google soundbites and gang up on anyone who doesn't agree with them. No one will be prepared to even consider that there are positives and negatives from both leave and remain and we will continue to witness the same old runaround between the same old posters.

Both sides will claim a victory that isn't there and the SpruceMoose show and pals will make the board unreadable as per every other fecking day.

Tedious is hardly the word, it's a cringe fest.

You're welcome to it.

Another one bored to tears with a certain poster, seemingly
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 10:22]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 10:31 - Aug 3 with 1855 viewsSwansea_Blue

Changed his user name to Pickles. Def info. Mrs Coppinger told me down Heath Road Hospital.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 10:52 - Aug 3 with 1793 viewsFunge

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 10:14 - Aug 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The new Lib Dem vote obviously were, as was the new Green vote - but the traditional Lib Dem and Green vote would not have been 100% remain as they would have included traditional tunnel vision party voters who always vote for them no matter what.

You can assume that the vast majority of Lib Dems and Greens are remainers and you can rightfully assume what every UKIP, Brexit and Change UK voter wants to do but to say that you know what every voter wants is ignorant.

I can't see how this Euro vote clarifies anything, we are still in the same cr4ppy situation as we were yesterday and the groovy gangs on here will all continue to spout the same bias crappy posts as yesterday.

Brexiters will continue to astound with their lack of thought, atrocious spelling and grammar. Remainers will continue to google soundbites and gang up on anyone who doesn't agree with them. No one will be prepared to even consider that there are positives and negatives from both leave and remain and we will continue to witness the same old runaround between the same old posters.

Both sides will claim a victory that isn't there and the SpruceMoose show and pals will make the board unreadable as per every other fecking day.

You're welcome to it.

As an aside, Healers, football is complete sh1te nowadays.
Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 11:47 - Aug 3 with 1647 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 10:52 - Aug 3 by Funge

As an aside, Healers, football is complete sh1te nowadays.

Isn’t it just. Still, got my Peterborough ticket yesterday and very much looking forward to the day out if nothing else!

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 11:50 - Aug 3 with 1623 viewsNaylorsboots

Spruce Moose probably got him banned.
Login to get fewer ads

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 12:09 - Aug 3 with 1571 viewsN2_Blue

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 10:14 - Aug 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

You're welcome to it.

I said exactly the same a few days ago but people seemed to suggest I was unfairly picking out a poster. But they are tedious in the extreme and understand why a few posters don't post any longer

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 12:20 - Aug 3 with 1524 viewsDarth_Koont

You're welcome to it.

Harsh on Lucan.

He was a one-track record on Brexit but aren't we all?

Pronouns: He/Him

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 12:54 - Aug 3 with 1409 viewsRyorry

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 12:09 - Aug 3 by N2_Blue

I said exactly the same a few days ago but people seemed to suggest I was unfairly picking out a poster. But they are tedious in the extreme and understand why a few posters don't post any longer

On the other hand, 5 former regulars have gone in the past few months (3 voluntarily, 2 as a result of the banhammer); and the board was lovely a couple of weeks ago for a while, quite a few people remarked on that at the time.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 12:55 - Aug 3 with 1405 viewsjeera

You could just post normally instead of worrying about stirring for other posters all the time.

Game on today. How do you think that'll go?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 12:55 - Aug 3 with 1400 viewsLeoMuff

You're welcome to it.

Gone away to hunt for his testicles more like, looking at that rant.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:22 - Aug 3 with 1334 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you were sad barstewards like me and spent half your life on here, you know that Lucan Jnr mentioned yesterday that Lucan Snr is taking a “little break”. Sounds like he’ll be back, so worry ye not.

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:28 - Aug 3 with 1317 viewsBarneycurley

I was away for a year I come back to see the same rubbish. I even within 1 post got ganged uo on its laughable really TWTD is becoming tedious

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:30 - Aug 3 with 1305 viewsfooters

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:28 - Aug 3 by Barneycurley

I was away for a year I come back to see the same rubbish. I even within 1 post got ganged uo on its laughable really TWTD is becoming tedious

Maybe you just don't have very good opinions?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:30 - Aug 3 with 1303 viewsartsbossbeard

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 12:20 - Aug 3 by Darth_Koont

Harsh on Lucan.

He was a one-track record on Brexit but aren't we all?

Lucan is a remainer but gets easily narked when people don’t listen to arguments from both sides. He’s quite the liberal but is easily pushed over the edge when people argue blindly. Bar myself, he’s the most intelligent person I know and doesn’t suffer fools gladly, I think TWTD pushed him over the edge.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 13:40]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:33 - Aug 3 with 1289 viewsJ2BLUE

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:30 - Aug 3 by artsbossbeard

Lucan is a remainer but gets easily narked when people don’t listen to arguments from both sides. He’s quite the liberal but is easily pushed over the edge when people argue blindly. Bar myself, he’s the most intelligent person I know and doesn’t suffer fools gladly, I think TWTD pushed him over the edge.

It's a much better site when he posts. Tell him to come back.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:42 - Aug 3 with 1231 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:33 - Aug 3 by J2BLUE

It's a much better site when he posts. Tell him to come back.

Yes this - easily one of the 3 best posters on TWTD

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:44 - Aug 3 with 1216 viewsclive_baker

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:30 - Aug 3 by artsbossbeard

I don't blame the bloke to be fair, although he's a loss to this place. I'm close to joining him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:45 - Aug 3 with 1211 viewsSwansea_Blue

You obviously don’t know many people. I’m guessing 1

It’ll be good to have the silly sod back when he can face it again.

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:50 - Aug 3 with 1181 viewsSuperblue95

I’m not sure why so many people feel the need to slag this place off. Nobody forces anyone to come on here, so if you don’t enjoy using this site just go like all the others who have.

It really isn’t a difficult concept to grasp

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:55 - Aug 3 with 1158 viewsMattinLondon

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:50 - Aug 3 by Superblue95

I’m not sure why so many people feel the need to slag this place off. Nobody forces anyone to come on here, so if you don’t enjoy using this site just go like all the others who have.

Exactly. Either you contribute this site and get on with it with the occasional moan, view it but don’t don’t feel the need to become a member or you don’t view it at all.

If you don’t like it then all you have to do is f**k off.
Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:58 - Aug 3 with 1128 viewsBarneycurley

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:50 - Aug 3 by Superblue95

It's like going to your local pub that you enjoy and have for years and you start to hear tiresome bores at the bar picking on other locals, trying to force their faux intellects on others - you supposed to be forced out and moved on?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Does anybody know what happened to Lord Lucan? on 13:58 - Aug 3 with 1126 viewsjeera

Your 2nd post after that entire year was to take a swipe at another poster.

It's that stupid behaviour that makes the place tedious.

Stop with the dishonesty.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024