Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert has played a masterstroke..... 18:31 - Aug 2 with 3045 viewsJoHnNnY

Today’s pressa he basically has laid any blame of potential failure this season will be with ME.

I identified what we needed to have a chance, they aren’t here.
We don’t have enough as it stands.
The one thing I wouldn’t change is the fans.
ME will be fuming at this side to his PR, but can’t have it bother ways. Yeah PL has had a dig, but he really needs to show us more that he’s a great manager of what he has now. (Which he hasn’t so far)
If we do well he’s a genius, fans will adore him.
If we do badly the fans will say, ME fault as PL‘s hands were tied.

He’s good, basically covered himself for any outcome this season.

Me personally, get these injuries back - we’ll do just fine.

[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 18:33]

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 18:32 - Aug 2 with 3021 viewsSpruceMoose

All seems a bit weasely when you set it all out like that...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 18:33 - Aug 2 with 3013 viewsJoHnNnY

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 18:32 - Aug 2 by SpruceMoose

All seems a bit weasely when you set it all out like that...

Am I wrong to lay down that perspective too?

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 18:34 - Aug 2 with 3003 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 18:33 - Aug 2 by JoHnNnY

Am I wrong to lay down that perspective too?

Not at all sir!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 18:38 - Aug 2 with 2985 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair, we have enough to be competitive and one of the higher wage budgets.

There's no excuses if we are way adrift of the play offs for instance.

Think we need an experienced CB, and the injuries back and we have a decent squad.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 19:07 - Aug 2 with 2857 viewsBluesquid

Good cop, bad cop?

Knowing full well the Town fans aren't going to protest against Evans it takes the pressure off Lambert and the team and lowers expectations for the season ahead, keeps fans on Lamberts side and makes a mid table finish understandable and acceptable.
Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 19:58 - Aug 2 with 2689 viewsChurchman75

SPOT ON

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 20:10 - Aug 2 with 2654 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If it has taken some pressure off the players and helps them to relax and do the business great. If not, it matters very little.

He was known as a great tactician at Norwich wasn't he? So far we have seen more of him in terms of public relations.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 20:30 - Aug 2 with 2601 viewstigglefish1975

Couldn’t of put it any better!! Built such a strong rapport with fans! The blame now can only lye at one door. Great work PH, also add he actually has pulled the club together off the field so fair play to him! On the pitch... well, we shall see I guess.. either way his hands are clean!
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 20:50 - Aug 2 with 2536 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 20:51 - Aug 2 with 2527 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Excellent sign when your manager has gone firmly into reputation preservation mode before the season starts, isn’t it?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 20:52 - Aug 2 with 2522 viewsjas0999

... or, Lambert has been let down by Evans. Just like MM and Hurst. Particularly the former.
Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 23:43 - Aug 2 with 2139 viewspointofblue

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 20:51 - Aug 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Excellent sign when your manager has gone firmly into reputation preservation mode before the season starts, isn’t it?

To me he hasn't got much of a reputation left to defend - sacked by Wolves, ditched by Blackburn, failed at Stoke... It's last chance saloon for both parties but I think his pint is lower in the glass.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 00:04 - Aug 3 with 2100 viewsclive_baker

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 20:10 - Aug 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

If it has taken some pressure off the players and helps them to relax and do the business great. If not, it matters very little.

He was known as a great tactician at Norwich wasn't he? So far we have seen more of him in terms of public relations.

I think Ian Culverhouse had a big hand in the tactical side of things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 00:20 - Aug 3 with 2068 viewsStNeotsBlue

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 00:04 - Aug 3 by clive_baker

I think Ian Culverhouse had a big hand in the tactical side of things.

Seen this point made a couple of times, I'm not totally convinced. Culverhouse is now the boss at Kings Lynn, where he is doing well, but the budget he has to work with is massive at that level.
Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 06:37 - Aug 3 with 1867 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 23:43 - Aug 2 by pointofblue

To me he hasn't got much of a reputation left to defend - sacked by Wolves, ditched by Blackburn, failed at Stoke... It's last chance saloon for both parties but I think his pint is lower in the glass.

Completely agree - fail here and mid table in the SPL awaits

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 10:43 - Aug 3 with 1532 viewsKeaneish

Lambert has played a masterstroke..... on 20:50 - Aug 2 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

I'd rather he be vocal about the club's failings than it be shrouded in mystery that leaves the fans feeling excluded.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024