Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Using one-drive etc 16:40 - Aug 2 with 297 viewsRyorry

Can anyone please advise on how to complete, save & then re-send as an attachment, online forms (on a mac) please, using hotmail?

Have filled in the same bleeping document at least 10 times, saved it ("save page as") & then found it's either reverted to blank or "cannot be found". Have also tried to share it, also reverted to blank.

Tried downloading, completing, saving & sending, but first try it had also reverted to blank! and second time a format was used which meant it apparently couldn't be opened!

Cheers for any assistance.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Using one-drive etc on 16:52 - Aug 2 with 281 viewsJ2BLUE

Have you tried saving it first. Then filing it in an saving again before reattaching?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Using one-drive etc on 17:53 - Aug 2 with 247 viewsRyorry

Using one-drive etc on 16:52 - Aug 2 by J2BLUE

Have you tried saving it first. Then filing it in an saving again before reattaching?

Think I did, thanks - but done it so many times now I've kinda lost track, and they're sending me a paper copy instead! Would obviously still be useful to know for future use though. I managed to save & send one some months ago, but that was to a friend & in editable form. It's sending as a non-editable copy that's the problem.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 17:55]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024