Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was really excited for this season 13:59 - Aug 2 with 2709 viewsgeg1992

And had planned to go to many away days. Scrapped that idea now, feel so negative about this season and can’t really see the point if the owner doesn’t seem to care. I’ve long supported Evans but at this point he really needs to find a new buyer, he has clearly given up on trying to create something good here.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Was really excited for this season on 20:05 - Aug 2 with 618 viewsWestcountryblue

Was really excited for this season on 14:03 - Aug 2 by suffolkpoker

The bookies have us as 2# Fav's to win the league.

I personally think we have the best 3 attacking players in this league in Norwood, Jackson and Sears. Granted Sears is injured but will come back in a few months.

I also think we have the best midifled by a long way.

We easily have enough in this squad to bounce back first time.

I agree.

I don't think any team in the league has quality of the likes of Judge and Huws.

Because of last year, i think a lot of people forget that the players like Nsiala, Nolan and Edwards were top, top players in this division a short time ago.
Was really excited for this season on 20:07 - Aug 2 with 608 viewsSpruceMoose

Was really excited for this season on 20:05 - Aug 2 by Westcountryblue

I agree.

I don't think any team in the league has quality of the likes of Judge and Huws.

Because of last year, i think a lot of people forget that the players like Nsiala, Nolan and Edwards were top, top players in this division a short time ago.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a surprise to many, demonstrating how are players are a step above most in this division, and we can look forward to a fun season clubbing minnows.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Was really excited for this season on 20:16 - Aug 2 with 598 viewsHARRY10

I personally think we have the best 3 attacking players in this league in Norwood, Jackson and Sears. Granted Sears is injured but will come back in a few months.

Stoke were the pundits nailed on cert to win the Championship last season.

As to bookies odds they merely reflect what money punters have bet, not any probability of an event happening.

And away days are fun, more so as there are a huge number of new grounds and this far down, genuine fans to have a jar or two with.
Was really excited for this season on 20:21 - Aug 2 with 596 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Was really excited for this season on 20:05 - Aug 2 by Westcountryblue

I agree.

Here are the bookies favourites for top goal scorers:

James Norwood, John Marquis, Mo Eisa, Will Grigg, Ivan Toney, Ched Evans, Charlie Wyke, Marc McNulty, Siriki Dembele, Kayden Jackson, Bret Pitman, Freddie Sears.

The fact that we have 3 out of their top 12 suggests they think we have the best strike force in the division by some stretch. Now the bookies are not always right and our midfield may not create the chances after all, but I would be surprised if all 3 of those players didn't score a decent number of goals.

Jackson and Norwood have done well but never at this level, Sears has done at this level and above but won't be available until nearer Christmas.

Would you really say they are less good than Pitman?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Was really excited for this season on 20:23 - Aug 2 with 594 viewssuffolkpoker

Was really excited for this season on 20:21 - Aug 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

James Norwood, John Marquis, Mo Eisa, Will Grigg, Ivan Toney, Ched Evans, Charlie Wyke, Marc McNulty, Siriki Dembele, Kayden Jackson, Bret Pitman, Freddie Sears.

The fact that we have 3 out of their top 12 suggests they think we have the best strike force in the division by some stretch. Now the bookies are not always right and our midfield may not create the chances after all, but I would be surprised if all 3 of those players didn't score a decent number of goals.

Jackson and Norwood have done well but never at this level, Sears has done at this level and above but won't be available until nearer Christmas.

Exactly my point

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Was really excited for this season on 22:25 - Aug 2 with 573 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Was really excited for this season on 20:21 - Aug 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Freddie Sears is that high despite being injured and not expected to return until November at the earliest?!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Was really excited for this season on 22:39 - Aug 2 with 560 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Oh good, that should make it slightly easier for me to get away tickets.
Was really excited for this season on 23:05 - Aug 2 with 544 viewsStokieBlue

Norwood is favourite to be top scorer on BetFair @ 7.5.

SV

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Was really excited for this season on 00:01 - Aug 3 with 516 viewsJamestownPrince

Positives..

Downes, Holy

Huws was good enough 4 years ago to score against Holland

Norwood will score 20 plus

Negatives , skint skint skint and need another 2 players
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024