Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes 13:21 - Aug 2 with 341 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

But making the same mistakes is something that nobody should do, let alone a man of his supposed business acumen.

He gave Keane millions to spunk on rubbish like Priskin and Leadbitter, then gave Mick peanuts, even when he was performing miracles, even when we were top of the league at Christmas and even when we sold Murphy and needed a quality replacement and even when we made a 800 times profit on Mings.

Last season he loosened up the purse strings a bit and trusted it to Hurst, a man we had high hopes for, but an inexperienced manager at this level.

Now we have a genuine chance of promotion, a manager who knows how to get out of this league, like Mick did with the Championship and the signs are Lambert will get absolutely nothing.

That from Evans would be unforgivable and should be the final straw for the fans.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:23 - Aug 2 with 328 viewsportmanking

As I've said before, you talk WAY too much.
As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:23 - Aug 2 with 326 viewsHipsterectomy

Imagine an alternative timeline where Ipswich fans didnt' chant 'fck off Megson' when he was linked to being our manager within a few days. We'd be a top 6 Prem side by now

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:24 - Aug 2 with 322 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:23 - Aug 2 by portmanking

As I've said now. It's a forum. Intended to people to express their opinion and you are free to not read anything I post.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:26 - Aug 2 with 316 viewsportmanking

As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:24 - Aug 2 by WarkTheWarkITFC

As I've said now. It's a forum. Intended to people to express their opinion and you are free to not read anything I post.

How can I not when two-thirds of the forum is cluttered with your inane ramblings? Go out and get a hobby or something...
As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:29 - Aug 2 with 296 viewsSpruceMoose

As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:23 - Aug 2 by portmanking

At least Dan has worked out how to use paragraphs now though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:31 - Aug 2 with 282 viewsSpruceMoose

As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:24 - Aug 2 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Free to express their opinion when you're not busy telling them to shut up I guess...

What do we make of this interview with Lambert then? by WarkTheWarkITFC 1 Aug 2019 20:16
Oh do shut up.

Who cares whether we are in the championship if we have no chance of being competitive.

I’d rather be winning league one that hoping to stay up in the championship.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:31 - Aug 2 with 281 viewsPJH

As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:26 - Aug 2 by portmanking

How can I not when two-thirds of the forum is cluttered with your inane ramblings? Go out and get a hobby or something...

Logged in just to upvote that.
As I've said before, Evans is free to make mistakes on 13:42 - Aug 2 with 251 viewswkj

You do realise that you don't have to create a new post each time you have a slightly different comment to add about the same subject don't you, also, try keeping to 2 paragraphs, I don't think i'm the only one that switches off after that.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 13:52]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024