Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal 23:18 - Aug 1 with 1324 viewsElderGrizzly

Joy...

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 23:20 - Aug 1 with 1299 viewstabletopjoe

Hammond!

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 23:22 - Aug 1 with 1278 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Context would be useful.

It states "what this could look like on the ground"

Importantly they haven't explained what THIS is. Probably relates to the worst case scenario.

Very poor reporting.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 23:38 - Aug 1 with 1238 viewsOldsmoker

Great news.
Need a new TV, microwave etc.
Off to buy a balaclava and get ready for the riots.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 07:41 - Aug 2 with 1091 viewsHARRY10

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 23:38 - Aug 1 by Oldsmoker

Great news.
Need a new TV, microwave etc.
Off to buy a balaclava and get ready for the riots.

It will pretty muchbe all over by mid October and I suspect this 'push for a hard brexi' is no more than a cover for failing to deliever as when it all goes wrong Johnson will blame the EU, Remain MPs etc.

The EU will merely grant a further extension on the agreement that there is another referendum, confirmatory tis time. And as the polls indicate, the brexiteers will lose ... heavily.

Over three years wasted on what was always an idiot idea, when schools, hospitals and the infrastructure have been neglected. So time to stop pandering to bigits and start addressing more pressing problems.
Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 07:54 - Aug 2 with 1057 viewsElderGrizzly

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 23:22 - Aug 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

Context would be useful.

Importantly they haven't explained what THIS is. Probably relates to the worst case scenario.

Very poor reporting.

The text in the attached tweet above it does. It is the impact of a no deal Brexit.
Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 07:58 - Aug 2 with 1046 viewsgiant_stow

The humiliation when we go back to the Eu cap in hand begging for a deal, any deal will be excruciating. Rule Britannia hey brexity chaps?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:10 - Aug 2 with 1017 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 23:22 - Aug 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

Context would be useful.

Very poor reporting.

Worst case scenario, yes. However, that is a possible scenario.

The "law and order challenges in Northern Ireland" is a rather tame way of putting "the resurrection of an IRA bombing campaign against mainland Britain". I suspect the IRA groups have been preparing for this for at least 3 years, probably longer.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:17 - Aug 2 with 1000 viewsmeekreech

Project fear still being pushed by the europhile civil service. They have a hate for anything which is removing beaurocracy as they lose their power.

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:20 - Aug 2 with 990 viewschicoazul

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:10 - Aug 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Worst case scenario, yes. However, that is a possible scenario.

The "law and order challenges in Northern Ireland" is a rather tame way of putting "the resurrection of an IRA bombing campaign against mainland Britain". I suspect the IRA groups have been preparing for this for at least 3 years, probably longer.

One thing that truly amazes me in the debate on Brexit is how often I see an argument trotted out along the lines of yours about Republican terrorists in Ireland. Maybe, I dont know, the terrorists could *not* start blowing people up again? Or is that too much to ask.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:21 - Aug 2 with 985 viewsfooters

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:17 - Aug 2 by meekreech

Project fear still being pushed by the europhile civil service. They have a hate for anything which is removing beaurocracy as they lose their power.

One of the more dribbly posts I've seen recently. Congratulations.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:23 - Aug 2 with 980 viewsitfcjoe

Just words on the page - but the impact that will have on lives is huge

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:24 - Aug 2 with 976 viewsHerbivore

I'll start with the obvious: Brexit will necessitate us increasing our own civil service and will mean more UK level bureaucracy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:32 - Aug 2 with 949 viewsElderGrizzly

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:23 - Aug 2 by itfcjoe

I can get Stephen Fry to do an audiobook version for you? :)
Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:33 - Aug 2 with 939 viewsgiant_stow

bravo old bean!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:33 - Aug 2 with 938 viewsBigManBlue

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:24 - Aug 2 by Herbivore

I'll start with the obvious: Brexit will necessitate us increasing our own civil service and will mean more UK level bureaucracy.

No civil servants, no government, red tape, bendy bananas, Farage, just get on with it, blah blah blah.

Did I miss anything out?

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 10:36 - Aug 2 with 850 viewsbluebud

Leaked Govt document on impact of no deal on 08:23 - Aug 2 by itfcjoe

You're not talking about your post are you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024