Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This story get's weirder every second 17:02 - Aug 1 with 1817 viewsPendejo

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/cambridge-university-student-jumped-to-deat

Horrendous for everyone

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

This story get's weirder every second on 17:10 - Aug 1 with 1754 viewsWD19

The Daily Mail deciding 10 different pictures of the deceased in various outfits is necessary to really convey the tragic nature of the story.
This story get's weirder every second on 17:11 - Aug 1 with 1741 viewsSpruceMoose

This story get's weirder every second on 17:10 - Aug 1 by WD19

The Daily Mail deciding 10 different pictures of the deceased in various outfits is necessary to really convey the tragic nature of the story.

I was just about to post the exact same thing. Surprised they didn't get hold of one of her in a bikini.

Awful rag.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This story get's weirder every second on 18:24 - Aug 1 with 1607 viewsSuperblue95

This story get's weirder every second on 17:10 - Aug 1 by WD19

She’s wearing the same outfit in two of them though, so I feel cheated

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

This story get's weirder every second on 18:46 - Aug 1 with 1582 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sounds like a cover up for a murder!!

It's like a storyline from murder in paradise!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

This story get's weirder every second on 19:07 - Aug 1 with 1557 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This story get's weirder every second on 18:46 - Aug 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

Sounds like a cover up for a murder!!

It's like a storyline from murder in paradise!

That or, as it clearly is, a very sad story about someone with mental illness not receiving the correct support.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

This story get's weirder every second on 22:48 - Aug 1 with 1435 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

This story get's weirder every second on 19:07 - Aug 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

That or, as it clearly is, a very sad story about someone with mental illness not receiving the correct support.

We'll probably never know.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Her body has been found now on 22:35 - Aug 6 with 1240 viewsNthsuffolkblue

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/villagers-find-cambridge-student-alana-cut

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

This story get's weirder every second on 06:43 - Aug 7 with 1076 viewscaught-in-limbo

I have never read a news article where I have been hit with a sense of déjà lu quite so many times before.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024