Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember when we used to score loads from midfield? 22:10 - Jul 31 with 689 viewsCheltenham_Blue

But concede loads too?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Remember when we used to score loads from midfield? on 22:16 - Jul 31 with 658 viewsSwansea_Blue

You’re going back a long time there. Goal scoring midfielders dried up a long time ago. I don’t think it’s unique to us though; as you say, we used to be more open in midfield. All teams did and there’s been a lot of standard coaching since on shape off the ball. It’d be interesting to know how many genuine box to box goal scoring midfielders there are atm, not that many I suspect.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Remember when we used to score loads from midfield? on 22:57 - Jul 31 with 612 viewsFootballpete

Watched the first few games. Loved that season. How good was Pablo’s touch? We’ve never replaced Magilton in 13 years! He’s still one of my all time favourites. Super, super Jim!

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Remember when we used to score loads from midfield? on 23:22 - Jul 31 with 578 viewsreusersfreekicks

Counago, Bent, Magilton, Kuqi, Miller, Reuser, Wilnis, Davis, Naylor TWTD
Remember when we used to score? (n/t) on 23:27 - Jul 31 with 571 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024