Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Webster sell on clause. 17:01 - Jul 31 with 1281 viewsWickets

Interesting Phil seems sure that it is just short of 10% of Bristol might make. A Bristol fan on here seemed certain it was 20% Bristol live are saying 20 or 25% . I think Phil saying 10% as that is usually what we negotiate ?have we done better this time ?
Webster sell on clause. on 17:29 - Jul 31 with 1190 viewsKeaneish

I'll ask my ex's dad. He used to be the editor for the Bristol Evening Post and he's a City season ticket holder. He might have some more insight. Will post back in here if i hear anything contrary to Phil's thoughts.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Webster sell on clause. on 17:30 - Jul 31 with 1174 viewsWickets

Webster sell on clause. on 17:29 - Jul 31 by Keaneish

I'll ask my ex's dad. He used to be the editor for the Bristol Evening Post and he's a City season ticket holder. He might have some more insight. Will post back in here if i hear anything contrary to Phil's thoughts.

Great .
Webster sell on clause. on 17:31 - Jul 31 with 1169 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Phil seemed fairly adamant we get 10% of profit and, of that, we have to pay on 20%.

Probably someone spreading disinformation somewhere, just to play down spending power. We don't really need to play that down do we?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Webster sell on clause. on 17:32 - Jul 31 with 1173 viewsPhilTWTD

I checked again yesterday and was told just under 10 per cent. I imagine there was some negotiation that landed just short of the usual 10 per cent.
Webster sell on clause. on 17:34 - Jul 31 with 1142 viewsclive_baker

Do we know what we've sold him for, after top ups? If he's sold for £20m you would think that's at least a £16m uptick on what we've had. So £1.6m at 10% to £3.2m at 20%. Am I right in saying we pay some to Portsmouth? If we net anything close to £2m from this it would be a very timely cash inflow.

EDIT: Just seen Phil's post. So after the Pompey fee we'll be netting somewhere around £1.2m?

How much did we get from Mings and Clarke this summer?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 17:36]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Webster sell on clause. on 17:49 - Jul 31 with 1082 viewsfactual_blue

Webster sell on clause. on 17:32 - Jul 31 by PhilTWTD

I checked again yesterday and was told just under 10 per cent. I imagine there was some negotiation that landed just short of the usual 10 per cent.

So, 0.5% then?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024