Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portman Road - what state will it be in? 15:28 - Jul 31 with 6889 viewsjasondozzell

Just read Gav's piece on us for WSC's season guide complete with amusing (but also v sad) line about the foliage on underside of stadium roof.

Has anyone seen if there's been more than a coat of pant on the turnstiles this summer? Is PR looking better?

On a serious note would be very happy to join together to volunteer to clean/ tidy. Seems wrong for it to be in a state!
Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 15:30 - Jul 31 with 3854 viewsSitfcB

The club have been emailed numerous times about fans volunteering to help spruce PR up, but nothing!

A few areas have had a lick of paint, namely the steel girders in SBRL.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 15:31 - Jul 31 with 3831 viewsJ2BLUE

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 15:30 - Jul 31 by SitfcB

The club have been emailed numerous times about fans volunteering to help spruce PR up, but nothing!

A few areas have had a lick of paint, namely the steel girders in SBRL.

If I owned the club I would be so embarrassed that a fan actually offered that I would get it done.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 15:31 - Jul 31 with 3832 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Got a link?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 15:37 - Jul 31 with 3777 viewsSitfcB

That’s not GavTWTD btw in case you thought it was.

COYB

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 15:38 - Jul 31 with 3754 viewsJ2BLUE

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 15:37 - Jul 31 by SitfcB

That’s not GavTWTD btw in case you thought it was.

No it's the good Gav. The one that is 11,000 times better.

Truly impaired.

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 15:42 - Jul 31 with 3740 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Does it really matter? When I brought this issue up I was told to stop moaning and worry more about the team than the stadium. So stop moaning and worry about the team more!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 16:30 - Jul 31 with 3563 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 15:31 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

If I owned the club I would be so embarrassed that a fan actually offered that I would get it done.

I once did it at Whaddon Road back in the 80's to help Cheltenham Town out when they were non league. Never used so much red gloss or Sandtex.

They gave me a season ticket as a thank you.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 16:58 - Jul 31 with 3497 viewsNaylorsboots

Evans should hang his head in shame. The stadium looks tired. He is the owner. Spruce it up a bit. Make us proud to be there, not leave it looking like a dump. Evans you fool!
Login to get fewer ads

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:07 - Jul 31 with 3455 viewsstrikalite

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 15:42 - Jul 31 by Ipswich_Crazy

Does it really matter? When I brought this issue up I was told to stop moaning and worry more about the team than the stadium. So stop moaning and worry about the team more!

No, you were right to post about it, it's disgraceful how they've let OUR Club go over the years, I doubt clueless Evans has even walked around the ground to be honest, if he has then it's obvious he doesn't care at all...
Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:11 - Jul 31 with 3434 viewsSitfcB

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 15:31 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

Have you always had a lowercase ‘j’ and ‘b’?

COYB

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:39 - Jul 31 with 3340 viewsJ2BLUE

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:11 - Jul 31 by SitfcB

Have you always had a lowercase ‘j’ and ‘b’?

I think so

Truly impaired.

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:41 - Jul 31 with 3330 viewsSpruceMoose

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:39 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

I think so

I think not.

Is it supposed to signify your lack of ego?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 17:41]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:43 - Jul 31 with 3329 viewsPhilTWTD

They have got some roof cleaning planned I believe, was told that was the case when I asked earlier in the summer.
Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:43 - Jul 31 with 3310 viewsJ2BLUE

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:41 - Jul 31 by SpruceMoose

I think not.

Is it supposed to signify your lack of ego?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 17:41]

I assume Gav did it to get a reaction.

Truly impaired.

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:43 - Jul 31 with 3311 viewsSpruceMoose

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:43 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

I assume Gav did it to get a reaction.

Now this is an interesting theory. I mean, he has got form. I once spent the afternoon as SpruceMouse.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:46 - Jul 31 with 3283 viewsJ2BLUE

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:43 - Jul 31 by SpruceMoose

Now this is an interesting theory. I mean, he has got form. I once spent the afternoon as SpruceMouse.

I think it's retaliation for saying the other Gav is 11,000 times better than him.

I think I underestimated.

Truly impaired.

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:47 - Jul 31 with 3287 viewsActionMan

The whole ground is tired these days and needs an overhaul but that's not going to ever happen again sadly.
Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:49 - Jul 31 with 3267 viewsSpruceMoose

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:46 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

I think it's retaliation for saying the other Gav is 11,000 times better than him.

I think I underestimated.

Drunk on tea and power, Gav has sullied himself with such cheap parlour tricks.

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:50 - Jul 31 with 3258 viewsJ2BLUE

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:49 - Jul 31 by SpruceMoose

Drunk on tea and power, Gav has sullied himself with such cheap parlour tricks.

Bless his attempts to be relevant for the first time ever.

Truly impaired.

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:51 - Jul 31 with 3259 viewsSpruceMoose

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:50 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

Bless his attempts to be relevant for the first time ever.

He's no Mark_TWTD, that's for sure.

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:57 - Jul 31 with 3218 viewsPinewoodblue

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:43 - Jul 31 by SpruceMoose

Brightened up a dull match day chat room, if I recall correctly.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:59 - Jul 31 with 3213 viewsSpruceMoose

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:57 - Jul 31 by Pinewoodblue

Brightened up a dull match day chat room, if I recall correctly.

It did make a refreshing change from the constant negativity of Jas0999, now you mention it.

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 18:01 - Jul 31 with 3211 viewsJuggsy

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:43 - Jul 31 by PhilTWTD

They have got some roof cleaning planned I believe, was told that was the case when I asked earlier in the summer.

Surely before the season starts would be great?
Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 18:02 - Jul 31 with 3206 viewsPhilTWTD

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 17:43 - Jul 31 by PhilTWTD

Just asked again and it's all set to go, presumably in time for the first home game.
Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 18:14 - Jul 31 with 3134 viewsjeera

Portman Road - what state will it be in? on 18:02 - Jul 31 by PhilTWTD

Just asked again and it's all set to go, presumably in time for the first home game.

What are they waiting for?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024