Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* 08:43 - Jul 31 with 6574 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/luke-chambers-big-interview-par

He also says that his best friend is Skuse - talk about isolating the other members of the squad! What an attitude from the skipper!!*

I note also that he's holding back his wife's career too, how selfish*

I've also lost respect for him for not downing tools and refusing to play when the Forest offer came in, what a melt*

*I'm sure you'll agree that it's not a bad effort at turning anything coming from the club into a negative, even if I say so myself.

Beat that Haterz

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 17:59 - Jul 31 with 382 viewsActionMan

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 13:01 - Jul 31 by christiand

Think it was ITFCJoe that posted a thread recently along the lines of 'Ipswich aren't going anywhere under ME' (think I worded that incorrectly, but you get the idea) and based on the club's captain's comments I think we've found our level with the current owner, which suits him just fine. For a successful man, I just really despair what ME is doing at our club, at times I believe he just hasn't got a clue. The good leaders plan and pre-empt situations, ours just fire-fights when an issue arises......where's the forward planning?! Although the club does lots of good, there's a lot of bad which outweighs all those positive intentions sadly. It's so frustrating to watch!
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 13:02]

I expect so long as it costs him as much as he can afford it to cost him he won't be too worried about events on the pitch.

The bigger issue for Evans long term is we get stuck at this level and the gates drop by close to half, which will happen, he's going to have to keep putting money in for no return, and then what does he cut? Players, staff, wages, academy, close stands until we're cost neutral in the 4th division or worse - non-league? It sounds mad to even talk about it but he's not going to keep losing money hands over first here for no reason, he's a business and reducing costs is naturally going to be a priority for him, even if that means the football suffers for it.
Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 20:07 - Jul 31 with 346 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

No wonder Skuse gets in the team every week then if he’s the skippers best mate 🙄

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024