Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already 19:49 - Jul 30 with 3132 viewsHerbivore

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-49151870

He's been more subtly working on this narrative for a while but it's pretty explicit here. If we don't get a deal it won't be the fault of the UK - specifically the Brexiteers - it'll be the fault of the EU. I wonder what it would actually take for the architects of Brexit to actually own it?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 23:41 - Jul 30 with 637 viewsThe_Last_Baron

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:19 - Jul 30 by Trequartista

I would suggest 'We Care A Lot', their tribute to virtue-signalling written as far back as the mid-80s, is more appropriate for this board.

It will be epic when we get out of the EU. It's going to get smaller and smaller due to malpractice. Brexit came out of nowhere and has given many a midlife crisis. Smell the caffeine... UK will become the Land of Sunshine.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 23:51 - Jul 30 with 620 viewsBLUEGOLD

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 23:41 - Jul 30 by The_Last_Baron

It will be epic when we get out of the EU. It's going to get smaller and smaller due to malpractice. Brexit came out of nowhere and has given many a midlife crisis. Smell the caffeine... UK will become the Land of Sunshine.

Oh dear.

What about the tumbling pound?

The fact that EU investment will fall if there is no free trade deal?

What will Boris excuse be when there isn’t an extra £350m per week to spend on the NHS?

I guess it will all be the fault of Jeremy Corbyn and the EU?
BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 06:15 - Jul 31 with 584 viewsHerbivore

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 23:41 - Jul 30 by The_Last_Baron

You just spout empty propaganda constantly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 07:01 - Jul 31 with 567 viewsDubtractor

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 06:15 - Jul 31 by Herbivore

You just spout empty propaganda constantly.

To be fair, he has squeezed 8 faith no more tunes into that, so I'm giving him some credit for creativity.

If not for the sentiment.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 7:35]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 17:59 - Jul 31 with 497 viewsHARRY10

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 23:31 - Jul 30 by Pinewoodblue

The threat of terrorism is over played. There may still be young hot heads in republican areas but the older generation will sort them out.

There was a less obvious police presence at the recent Golf open in Portrush than when held on the mainland.

eh ?

A few hotheads ?

I have to say that you really don't seem to understand the situation. Any move to break the GFA will be met with very large and firm resistance from both sides of the border.

A resistance that will not take long to escalate and allow more than a few hotheads to return to extreme violence - the very opportunity they have been waiting for these past two decades.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024