Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PL has said he sees Donacien as a Centre Back... 16:51 - Jul 30 with 862 viewsAlexGreen

...and we all have high expectations for Woolfenden becoming a regular in the side this season.

Am I the only one who wouldn't be too worried if we don't get a new CB in and up to speed before Burton? Longer term we'll obviously need back up but I'd be fine with those two vs a panic buy league two journeyman just to be there.

Admittedly, Kenlock, LW, JD and Emmanuel isn't the strongest back line in the world, but I think they can deal with Burton.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

PL has said he sees Donacien as a Centre Back... on 16:52 - Jul 30 with 854 viewsKieran_Knows

I'm pretty certain he said that about Donacien in January because he just doesn't rate him. Fact is, we'd lose an awful lot of money in trying to flog Donacien, as I very much doubt we'd even get a third of what we paid for him.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

PL has said he sees Donacien as a Centre Back... on 17:09 - Jul 30 with 806 viewsStowTractorBoy

I think we desperately need a decent experienced centre back as for me Donacien is definitely not the answer. We are all set up in most areas but centre of defence is a worry with what we have. I have no concerns about Woolfenden but need a good established partner with him who could be a permanent fixture. Time is running out. As for dealing with Burton - I say do not under estimate them as they are real footballing side with lots of attacking ambition. Only my opinion but the back 4 AlexGreen mentions will do well to keep out Burton but I hope he is right in saying we can deal with them.
PL has said he sees Donacien as a Centre Back... on 17:12 - Jul 30 with 789 viewsxrayspecs

Given our midfield options, I would not be surprised to see Skuse used as emergency cover at the back.
PL has said he sees Donacien as a Centre Back... on 17:44 - Jul 30 with 725 viewsJ2BLUE

PL has said he sees Donacien as a Centre Back... on 16:52 - Jul 30 by Kieran_Knows

I'm pretty certain he said that about Donacien in January because he just doesn't rate him. Fact is, we'd lose an awful lot of money in trying to flog Donacien, as I very much doubt we'd even get a third of what we paid for him.

You keep saying this but hasn't he said he will get his chance at RB this coming season?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

PL has said he sees Donacien as a Centre Back... on 17:57 - Jul 30 with 689 viewsDennyx4

I think it is more likely that Skuse will drop into back four at the expense of Emmanuel. Whether Skuse plays centrally or at right back.

If Chambers and Nsiala were available, am not sure we would get a centre half at all. The worry is we need a good start to overcome that losing habit from last year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024