Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury and Bolton 18:28 - Jul 29 with 1626 viewsfloridaboy

Any news on what is happening with Bury and Bolton. Thought the EFL had a deadline of 5 p.m. tonight for the 2 clubs to give assurances other wise matches will be postponed.

Bury and Bolton on 18:43 - Jul 29 with 1582 viewsWickets

Sure i read that both have been docked 12 points read nothing since .
Bury and Bolton on 18:44 - Jul 29 with 1576 viewsEastTownBlue

They managed a statement well into Friday evening so there is still time yet today.

They can't keep providing short extensions to the deadline.
Bury and Bolton on 18:45 - Jul 29 with 1567 viewsfloridaboy

Bury and Bolton on 18:43 - Jul 29 by Wickets

Sure i read that both have been docked 12 points read nothing since .

They have but this is different. All to do with their financial situation I would guess.
Bury and Bolton on 19:50 - Jul 29 with 1401 viewsBasuco

ITV news said they had until 17:00 to present the necessary paperwork, that has come and gone the EFL is considering what response to make.
Bury and Bolton on 19:55 - Jul 29 with 1377 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bury and Bolton on 19:50 - Jul 29 by Basuco

ITV news said they had until 17:00 to present the necessary paperwork, that has come and gone the EFL is considering what response to make.

Sounds like they will postpone their fixtures on Saturday. Will be better for them to go bust without having played than to start the season and then go bust.

It is good they are giving them every chance to fulfil the fixtures but does not bode well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bury and Bolton on 20:05 - Jul 29 with 1351 viewsGeoffSentence

Nothing new in here, save that Bolton's players are training as if the game is proceeding

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17802628.bolton-players-training-normal-da

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bury and Bolton on 20:16 - Jul 29 with 1308 viewsCoastalblue

Bury and Bolton on 20:05 - Jul 29 by GeoffSentence

Nothing new in here, save that Bolton's players are training as if the game is proceeding

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17802628.bolton-players-training-normal-da

They're having 5 a side games against their youth team for training? Don't they have about 6 players currently?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Bury and Bolton on 21:42 - Jul 29 with 1139 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bury and Bolton on 20:16 - Jul 29 by Coastalblue

They're having 5 a side games against their youth team for training? Don't they have about 6 players currently?

Must take some commitment to train when they aren't getting paid … unless it is to keep fit ready to sign for another club.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Bury and Bolton on 21:46 - Jul 29 with 1133 viewsEastTownBlue

Bolton's match goes ahead. Bury's does not.

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/july/efl-statement-bolton-wanderers-and-bury-fc2
Bury and Bolton on 21:47 - Jul 29 with 1125 viewsGeoffSentence

Bury and Bolton on 21:42 - Jul 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Must take some commitment to train when they aren't getting paid … unless it is to keep fit ready to sign for another club.

I guess they are banking on the promise of back pay once the take over is complete.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024