Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough (a) New ticket sales dates 10:48 - Jul 29 with 1064 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Peterborough (a) New ticket sales dates on 10:54 - Jul 29 with 1021 viewsIpswichKnight

Boll**ox

I'm away for 2 weeks from Friday, might have to call them up and ask if they can send tickets recorded or registered so I can definitely get it by Friday. Otherwise might have to ask if I can pick it up from Peterborough. Feel a DM tweet coming on!
Peterborough (a) New ticket sales dates on 11:21 - Jul 29 with 957 viewsCOYBitfc

Peterborough (a) New ticket sales dates on 10:54 - Jul 29 by IpswichKnight

Boll**ox

I'm away for 2 weeks from Friday, might have to call them up and ask if they can send tickets recorded or registered so I can definitely get it by Friday. Otherwise might have to ask if I can pick it up from Peterborough. Feel a DM tweet coming on!

2 weeks from Friday 3/8 is Friday 16/8, game is on 17/8... Assuming you are back home before the game, what's the problem? Or did you just want a 'look at me' moment, in which case I apologise and you crack on.

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Peterborough (a) New ticket sales dates on 11:31 - Jul 29 with 931 viewsIpswichKnight

Peterborough (a) New ticket sales dates on 11:21 - Jul 29 by COYBitfc

2 weeks from Friday 3/8 is Friday 16/8, game is on 17/8... Assuming you are back home before the game, what's the problem? Or did you just want a 'look at me' moment, in which case I apologise and you crack on.

Nope driving back from Scotland on 16th, idea was to split the journey in the midlands somewhere go to birdfair at Rutland water in the morning of the 17th, Mrs Ipswich Knight will drop me off in Posh and go and see her friends while I go to football.

I will crack on though as you so nicely say.
Peterborough (a) New ticket sales dates on 11:37 - Jul 29 with 913 viewsxrayspecs

allocation is circa 2500 tickets
Peterborough (a) New ticket sales dates on 11:38 - Jul 29 with 909 viewsCOYBitfc

Peterborough (a) New ticket sales dates on 11:31 - Jul 29 by IpswichKnight

Nope driving back from Scotland on 16th, idea was to split the journey in the midlands somewhere go to birdfair at Rutland water in the morning of the 17th, Mrs Ipswich Knight will drop me off in Posh and go and see her friends while I go to football.

I will crack on though as you so nicely say.

Oh ok...

Dilema
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 11:40]

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Peterborough (a) New ticket sales dates on 11:44 - Jul 29 with 889 viewsSitfcB

Peterborough (a) New ticket sales dates on 10:54 - Jul 29 by IpswichKnight

Boll**ox

Order online and change the address so they can be sent to wherever you’re staying...?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Peterborough (a) New ticket sales dates on 11:46 - Jul 29 with 884 viewsBluebell

Grrrrrrr. Been out this morning and just rushed home to order my tickets.

Wednesday it is then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024