Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 15:41 - Jul 26 with 934 viewsMrTown

DELETE THREAD
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 15:42]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

(No subject) on 15:42 - Jul 26 with 931 viewsMrTown

DElETE THREAD
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 15:42]

No subject on 15:43 - Jul 26 with 922 viewsGlasgowBlue

AHEM!!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

No subject on 15:44 - Jul 26 with 910 viewsMrTown

No subject on 15:43 - Jul 26 by GlasgowBlue

AHEM!!

Was Dylan Crowe thread, version 457.

No subject on 15:46 - Jul 26 with 894 viewsSpruceMoose

Happens all the time. I think I'm posting as Fergal, but I'm logged in as SpruceMoose. Easy mistake to make.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No subject on 15:49 - Jul 26 with 884 viewswkj

Not sure what is worse, needing thread deleted or restarting a game of football manager because you lose

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

No subject on 15:52 - Jul 26 with 870 viewsartsbossbeard

You're thinking of Bella Napoli.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

No subject on 15:56 - Jul 26 with 850 viewsSpruceMoose

No subject on 15:49 - Jul 26 by wkj

Not sure what is worse, needing thread deleted or restarting a game of football manager because you lose

That isn't even the biggest sin. That's starting off as Ipswich, adding another manager and taking over Man City, then buying Tony Dinning for 80 million.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No subject on 17:10 - Jul 26 with 727 viewsfactual_blue

No subject on 15:56 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

That isn't even the biggest sin. That's starting off as Ipswich, adding another manager and taking over Man City, then buying Tony Dinning for 80 million.

Taking over norwich, putting all their players on very long contracts at exceptionally high wages, and then letting them lose every game by playing four players on each wing, plus two strikers and a rush goalie is great fun.

You might get sacked a few times, but you just keep going until you drive them out of existence.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024