Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... 18:28 - Jul 25 with 1855 viewsITFC_Forever

https://www.amazon.co.uk/adidas-Broomfield-Trainers-Grey-11/dp/B07RT6DL57/ref=mp

Just like ITFC. The future’s grey.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:29 - Jul 25 with 1824 viewswkj

Not as cool as my footware
https://www.amazon.co.uk/UBFEN-Unisex-Sandals-Sneakers-Outdoor/dp/B07SSLGG4T/&sr

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:29 - Jul 25 with 1818 viewsSpruceMoose

Not a bad post. Not quite as 'look at me!' as that 'how is expensive is your doorbell?' thread, but you can't go wrong with Adidas kicks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:31 - Jul 25 with 1810 viewsDarth_Koont

Wow! Those are miserable-looking. In a moody, sexy way though.

Pronouns: He/Him

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:33 - Jul 25 with 1798 viewsSpruceMoose

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:29 - Jul 25 by wkj

Not as cool as my footware
https://www.amazon.co.uk/UBFEN-Unisex-Sandals-Sneakers-Outdoor/dp/B07SSLGG4T/&sr

The perfect shoe for the man hoping to never have sex again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:35 - Jul 25 with 1788 viewsDubtractor

I recently got these. Pretty fly IMO.

https://www.scottsmenswear.com/product/green-adidas-originals-gazelle/104183/

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:36 - Jul 25 with 1783 viewsSpruceMoose

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:35 - Jul 25 by Dubtractor

The perfect colour for hanging out up a the Anglian Water site too!

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:40 - Jul 25 with 1761 viewsgordon

Great to know we've all got suitable footwear lined up for the flash floods due to hit this weekend.
Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:41 - Jul 25 with 1754 viewswkj

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:40 - Jul 25 by gordon

Great to know we've all got suitable footwear lined up for the flash floods due to hit this weekend.

A lot of people are indeed predicted to cry when Judge leaves.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:46 - Jul 25 with 1737 viewsITFC_Forever

There’s even a little story behind them - named after Aidrieonians old ground.

https://www.80scasualclassics.co.uk/blog/adidas-as700-broomfield-trainer/

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:47 - Jul 25 with 1730 viewsITFC_Forever

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 18:35 - Jul 25 by Dubtractor

Don’t do brown...

Last few pairs have all been navy and white - Gazelles, Sambas and 350s.

Gone for grey this time.

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 19:00 - Jul 25 with 1695 viewsSwansea_Blue

I got my summer wardrobe sorted today too. I’ll sort out the tidemark before I hit the beach and woo the l...a...d...i...e...s.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 20:05 - Jul 25 with 1598 viewsBLUEBEAT

I’ve just spuffed my PayPal credit on a pair of limited Paul’s Boutique anniversary Adidas Americanas... they’d better bloody turn up!

https://solecollector.com/news/2019/07/beastie-boys-adidas-americana-release-dat

Poll: W or W

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 20:10 - Jul 25 with 1580 viewsIllinoisblue

out of interest, what price did you pay?

adidas.com does from time to time have some great deals. $40 for Spezial. $45 for Gazelle for example, which I've taken advantage of far too many times!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 20:20 - Jul 25 with 1552 viewsGeoffSentence

You can't beat a nice pair of grey plimsolls.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 20:21 - Jul 25 with 1552 viewsghostofescobar

Suede! Bvgger to keep clean.

GhostOfEscobar

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 20:32 - Jul 25 with 1522 viewsDubtractor

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 20:05 - Jul 25 by BLUEBEAT

I’ve just spuffed my PayPal credit on a pair of limited Paul’s Boutique anniversary Adidas Americanas... they’d better bloody turn up!

https://solecollector.com/news/2019/07/beastie-boys-adidas-americana-release-dat

Nice.

The best BB album I'm sure we all agree?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 20:33]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 20:39 - Jul 25 with 1500 viewsITFC_Forever

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 20:10 - Jul 25 by Illinoisblue

out of interest, what price did you pay?

adidas.com does from time to time have some great deals. $40 for Spezial. $45 for Gazelle for example, which I've taken advantage of far too many times!

£75... couldn’t find a site with them any cheaper, and want them in time for the start of the season / holiday next week.

Very nearly went for the Spezials, but wife talked me out of the brown soles!

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 20:40 - Jul 25 with 1497 viewsITFC_Forever

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 20:21 - Jul 25 by ghostofescobar

Suede! Bvgger to keep clean.

Coat them in the spray and go from here, won’t wear them out in the wet.

Same as I’ve done for the last few pairs of Gazelle / similar I’ve had.

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 21:26 - Jul 25 with 1437 viewsBLUEBEAT

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 20:32 - Jul 25 by Dubtractor

Nice.

The best BB album I'm sure we all agree?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 20:33]

Most definitely

Poll: W or W

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 21:36 - Jul 25 with 1417 viewsJ2BLUE

While we're bragging...just bought two of these:

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 21:36 - Jul 25 with 1415 viewsclive_baker

Hope they turn up in time for the fancy dress party. What are you going as?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 21:38 - Jul 25 with 1407 viewsSpruceMoose

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 21:36 - Jul 25 by J2BLUE

While we're bragging...just bought two of these:

No Kleenex?

Just ordered a pair of these bad boys... on 08:55 - Jul 26 with 1265 viewsartsbossbeard

Bow down to the new king

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024