Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? 16:02 - Jul 25 with 989 viewsITFC_Forever

4 or more

I'm going for 4 or more.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 16:05]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in the Champ? on 16:03 - Jul 25 with 986 viewsSuperblue95

Have we gone back in time?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in the Champ? on 16:05 - Jul 25 with 963 viewsITFC_Forever

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in the Champ? on 16:03 - Jul 25 by Superblue95

Have we gone back in time?

Ahem, amended.

Still can't used to saying L1.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:06 - Jul 25 with 959 viewshomer_123

followed by 8 in L2 before going bankrupt.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:07 - Jul 25 with 952 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Depends how many years Evans owns us tbh.

This is our best chance of going back up if he just brings in 2/3 quality signings. If he doesn’t... we’re be here for a few years.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:08 - Jul 25 with 945 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Who knows.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:09 - Jul 25 with 943 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:07 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Depends how many years Evans owns us tbh.

This is our best chance of going back up if he just brings in 2/3 quality signings. If he doesn’t... we’re be here for a few years.

Hes brought 3 quality signings in this summer.

We do need a couple more.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:11 - Jul 25 with 930 viewsMach_foreignBlue

With the way Evans has been running the club and I expect us to be in this league for 3 years and get relegated to League Two in 2023 if not sooner.
So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:11 - Jul 25 with 930 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:09 - Jul 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

Hes brought 3 quality signings in this summer.

We do need a couple more.

He has? Norwood on a free is the only quality singing we’ve made.

A back up keeper and a loanee left back who’s had numerous loans in his career aren’t quality signings.

Login to get fewer ads

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:12 - Jul 25 with 919 viewsSomethingBlue

Either one or something way bigger. This is *such* an important season.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:12 - Jul 25 with 916 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Just the one.

We will be back in the Championship next year, but only because the Championship would have been rebranded the Premier League, whilst the Premier League gets rebranded the English Champions League or something equally depressing.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:13 - Jul 25 with 914 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:11 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

He has? Norwood on a free is the only quality singing we’ve made.

A back up keeper and a loanee left back who’s had numerous loans in his career aren’t quality signings.

For our league, Holy and Garbutt are quality signings as well. They are both first team contenders.

I think Holy is better than backup.

Did you want Messi and Ronaldo?

Also resisted cheap bids for Judge.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 16:14]

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:16 - Jul 25 with 906 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:13 - Jul 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

For our league, Holy and Garbutt are quality signings as well. They are both first team contenders.

I think Holy is better than backup.

Did you want Messi and Ronaldo?

Also resisted cheap bids for Judge.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 16:14]

Have to laugh at this place sometimes.

We’ve signed Holy as a backup keeper unless Bart is sold. Garbutt has been at 6 clubs before us already.

Because I hope we sign 2/3 players more of Norwoods ilk, I want Messi and Ronaldo?

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:20 - Jul 25 with 884 viewspeterleeblue

2 Max

The youths will pay off.

You just need mildly competent defenders and a decent keeper and then just let pace wreck havoc.

Sunderland lacked serious pace with their best outlet being a highly skilled but slowing McGeady and still scored 85 points.

The problem for Ipswich will be making themselves competitive at Championship level. That is no a £30m job - Money we dont have under ME
So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:20 - Jul 25 with 884 viewsSpruceMoose

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:16 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

We’ve signed Holy as a backup keeper unless Bart is sold. Garbutt has been at 6 clubs before us already.

Because I hope we sign 2/3 players more of Norwoods ilk, I want Messi and Ronaldo?

Hoping we sign Messi and Ronaldo would be just as unrealistic as hoping we sign 2/3 more players like Norwood imo.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:21 - Jul 25 with 881 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:16 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

We expected Bart to leave. Holy was clearly signed as a number one, who would be an outstanding back up if Bart stayed and won the spot between the two.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:25 - Jul 25 with 866 viewsSwansea_Blue

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:06 - Jul 25 by homer_123

followed by 8 in L2 before going bankrupt.

I'm getting sick of all this baseless optimism - 8 years in L2 my arse. We'll be lucky to stay in it for 3. It's avery tough league you know.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:27 - Jul 25 with 851 viewsWhymarkmariner

At least 17 before relegation. Get in a Manager who swops what we have for non league players and I'll be able to watch Town at Bloomfields.
So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 16:28 - Jul 25 with 852 viewsTractorCam

Holy was definitely signed as our first choice keeper on the assumption that Bart would be leaving, if he doesn't then sweet we have 2 very good keepers fighting for the spot.

Evans should definitely give Lambert a small pot to make a signing, whether that be a left back or striker we definitely need another quality player in those positions. Buy one, one on loan, sign Guthrie/Wilson and we should be there.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

So how many seasons do you expect us to stay in L1? on 17:06 - Jul 25 with 797 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Time will tell.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024