Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 3 'fans' punished for Emiliano Sala abuse 10:33 - Jul 25 with 702 viewsEdwardF

are aged 47, 49 and 53!
I know I shouldn't be, but their ages surprised me.
Guess the simple truth is knobs are knobs and age is not relevant to being a knob

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

The 3 'fans' punished for Emiliano Sala abuse on 10:37 - Jul 25 with 684 viewsfooters

Three very happy, successful people, no doubt.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The 3 'fans' punished for Emiliano Sala abuse on 10:47 - Jul 25 with 642 viewsHipsterectomy

There was also a BBC story about how incidents of racial chanting or racial abuse has increased by over 40% in the past season

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

The 3 'fans' punished for Emiliano Sala abuse on 10:52 - Jul 25 with 621 viewsSwansea_Blue

Being a knob most certainly not confined to the youth; infact there's solid evidence of an inverse relationship:

It's the old hoolies; there's loads of them around with their bald wrinkly heads, in their beer belly-strained Stone Island clobber thinkinking they're still relevant. It's the same on civvy street; I'm always surprised at how many my age and above are out behaving like they're still 18.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The 3 'fans' punished for Emiliano Sala abuse on 11:16 - Jul 25 with 560 viewsPendejo

The 3 'fans' punished for Emiliano Sala abuse on 10:47 - Jul 25 by Hipsterectomy

There was also a BBC story about how incidents of racial chanting or racial abuse has increased by over 40% in the past season

That can only be substantiated as "reported" not that abuse has increased per se.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The 3 'fans' punished for Emiliano Sala abuse on 11:26 - Jul 25 with 537 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

The 3 'fans' punished for Emiliano Sala abuse on 10:52 - Jul 25 by Swansea_Blue

Being a knob most certainly not confined to the youth; infact there's solid evidence of an inverse relationship:

It's the old hoolies; there's loads of them around with their bald wrinkly heads, in their beer belly-strained Stone Island clobber thinkinking they're still relevant. It's the same on civvy street; I'm always surprised at how many my age and above are out behaving like they're still 18.

It was acceptable in the 80s!!
Sorry to say😟
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024