Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... 09:24 - Jul 25 with 1568 viewsITFC_Forever

Possibly.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 09:25 - Jul 25 with 1557 viewsitfcjoe

That would be a huge surprise.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 09:26 - Jul 25 with 1548 viewsITFC_Forever

Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 09:25 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

On the BBC gossip page, so probably should be taken with a pinch of salt to be fair.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 09:56 - Jul 25 with 1396 viewsTractorCam

Chelsea selling him would be very odd.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 10:13 - Jul 25 with 1313 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 09:56 - Jul 25 by TractorCam

Chelsea selling him would be very odd.

Hes not ready for the Chelsea first team, but I agree that a loan would be more likely.

They might do what they did with his brother and 'sell' him with a buy back clause.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 10:27 - Jul 25 with 1244 viewsMullet

Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 09:25 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

Izzy Brown might have sold it to him perhaps? They're good mates aren't they?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 10:30 - Jul 25 with 1229 viewsLB27

I’d be surprised if they sold him, I thought a loan to a top championship club would be nailed on for him this season. Would’ve been Derby if Frank was still there.

Last season was his first senior one so I’d say if hes in the championship again this season he’ll be class.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 10:31]
Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 11:32 - Jul 25 with 1106 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 10:30 - Jul 25 by LB27

I’d be surprised if they sold him, I thought a loan to a top championship club would be nailed on for him this season. Would’ve been Derby if Frank was still there.

Last season was his first senior one so I’d say if hes in the championship again this season he’ll be class.

What position is he?
Defender or midfield?
Can he come back and play defence?
Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 11:42 - Jul 25 with 1081 viewsPilgrimblue

Trevoh Chalobah on a permanent to Huddersfield.... on 10:30 - Jul 25 by LB27

Agreed but doubt but not sure he would be high on many Championship sides lists. He's a long way from Prem so will need another season at lower level.

Ideally I'd have him back here pronto either as CB or CM. Wouldn't mind betting that PL has asked already.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024